NBA Playoffs 2011

bhangrathug

i swear it feels like im watching the highlights of best dunkssssss....d wade is fucking killlllllllllllllllllling itttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Gurbir23

read this in a youtube comment...made me lol

think Bird said it best when he compared Jordan to "God in basketball shoes." Lebron? Best he can hope for is Jesus..

sartajjudge

The Mavericks might have dodged a bullet tonight, but in the end the better team will win it all; and Lebron James will finally get his well deserved and earned ring.

harjap_singh

sartajjudge said:
The Mavericks might have dodged a bullet tonight, but in the end the better team will win; and Lebron James will finally get his well deserved and earned ring.
+1 well said

Love

sartajjudge said:
The Mavericks might have dodged a bullet tonight, but in the end the better team will win it all; and Lebron James will finally get his well deserved and earned ring.
Lol the Mavs definitely didn't dodge a bullet. They played terrible basketball and gave up easy ass put backs in the game. If Miami were to win at the end, then Miami would have dodged a bullet. The Mavs were just beasting it at the end

Kush

^ yup. i agree with love (cant believe i said that).

Oh btw... did anyone miss wades 38 points? yeah... can you say Finals MVP #2

oh and lbj's back to back illadvised 3 point shots? FUCKING STUPID! YOURE BARELY AN AVERAGE 3 POINT SHOOTER! THERE IS NO MAGIC GENIE DURING THE PLAYOFFS THAT MAKES THEM GO IN BECAUSE ITS "MEANT TO BE"... you dumb shit.

(yes im purposely ignoring wades shot right afgter, but in his defense there was like 6 on the shot clock).

ajsahota12

Arjun Sahota, Loyal to ABC like ish my bish
Crucial Game, the miami players shouldn't have been slapping highfives and pounding their teammates chest and shit and should have played 48minutes of solid basketball, the ball should have been in Wades hand in the end of the game cause he was hot but you can't blame Lebron cause he felt like he still had the same jumper from last series against chicago in that game 5 comeback they had that advanced them to the finals. Lebron is still the best player on that court but dont know why he settled for jumpshots (which goes for the whole team) when he's one of the best drivers in the league. He would have either gotten hacked and shot a pair or dunk on someone. Not surprised Mavs won cause right when Terry hit that corner jumpshot when they were still down by like 11 or 13 I knew they were going to comeback. Still anyones finals though! Miami will get a game or maybe two if they're lucky.

I think it's Miami in 7.

Kush

^haha yeah, he'll lose it to wade. not dirk. Come on, if you think the mavs are winning after the straight MURDER we put on them for hte first 3.5 quarters, you got something else coming

Kush

at least its more of a challenge than the lakers would have been. (oh yes, i had to take a shot becuase all the laker fan shit talkers came out of hibernation for this one. lol)

but love you saw i agreed. realistic fan remember? LBJ can be a hero, but not from beyond the 3. Him and wade just both threw the BEST ASPECTS OF THEIR GAME out of the window. a DRIVE TO DRAW THE FOULS. so stupid.

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
BRRUAH! said:
Navkarn said:
best part of game 2? the camera showing steve nash in the crowd for 10 secs <3 :D
http://twitter.com/SteveNash

He was tweeting: "How can I watch the game when I just got a thousand texts for being on tv?! Been there before people... #kindofabigdeal"

lol
I've been hating on one of my boys who's been down there for a week, and just to add to the hate, he got a picture with Steve at the bar/lounge under the arena.