NBA Playoffs 2011

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
Kush said:
sigh lbj and wade clowning on dirk and the media.... just wish it didnt happen...
I expected that from lbj, but not wade, very disappointed since he initiated that coughing gag.

Don

Love said:

Wtf is D Wade doing?
hahah i noticed that too during the game. looks like he was headed to try to block but then on the way he realized it's too late and did not want to risk giving kidd a 4 point play

Love

Jaideep said:
Love said:

Wtf is D Wade doing?
hahah i noticed that too during the game. looks like he was headed to try to block but then on the way he realized it's too late and did not want to risk giving kidd a 4 point play
That landing looked really awkward on his right knee. If he actually hit him, I think it could have been pretty bad

Navkarn

crimsonNcream said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba/news/story?id=6651707

Whether or not they were doing this on purpose for the camera or just got caught on film doing this; my loss of respect for D-wade took an accelerated pace (Lebron has no respect from me to lose)
it was on purpose. the cameraman was representing a tv station in dallas and they recognized this and went on with the mocking. i hope dirk rips them a new one.

Kush

lol just a stupid stupid joke. obvious people were gnna take it like that. morons

Love

Haha what's hilarious is that Wade is saying that he only did it because he coughed first, then saw the cameraman, and went on to mock Dirk. Just say you were making fun of him from the start instead of trying to make the cameraman your scapegoat. Childish indeed.

Now I wish the Mavs beat Miami, and out of no where lak tunoo tunoo starts playing and Dirk starts doing BK's routine, mocking Wade. Oh if only...

Kush

Love said:
Haha what's hilarious is that Wade is saying that he only did it because he coughed first, then saw the cameraman, and went on to mock Dirk. Just say you were making fun of him from the start instead of trying to make the cameraman your scapegoat. Childish indeed.

Now I wish the Mavs beat Miami, and out of no where lak tunoo tunoo starts playing and Dirk starts doing BK's routine, mocking Wade. Oh if only...
okay this keeps sounding more like BS cause im a heat fan, but SWEAR on my life thats what i thought. I had an argument with chirag (one of the guys on our team who's a chicago fan) about it, saying that, at least how i perceived it when i watched, they were tryna get at the media more than dirk. It was still uncalled for but im just saying, BLOWN UP BY THE MEDIA.

Love

Eh I don't know. There's a bunch of funny things about it though. It's funny how Wade said we made a joke out of it after he coughed. Do Lebron and Wade have telepathic powers? Its funny how Lebron just followed along. Second, why would you make a joke out of it if you saw the media? Just coughing would have been excusable by fans if not the media, but going on to joke about it because you wanted to prove to yourself that you were right? Ehhh pretty dumb. They should be serious and focusing on the next game, not joking about the player that has closed you out in both of your losses(at that point). I wanna see Dirk light em up.
And of all people, I find it funny that Wade is the one that is joking about somebody being sick/hurt. He's been in that situation WAY TOO MUCH. And he's always the one being joked about in regards to injuries.
Lol I typed a lot, but don't think that I find it as too big of a deal. I think its just dumb how at first Lebron couldn't do a single thing correct with the media, and now it feels like its gonna be both of them

Oh and Wade and Dirk obviously have had beef. After the 2006 finals, they didn't really talk to each other. They were the only players that didn't bump fists or anything at the 2007 ASG. I think its disappointing that your team's captain/leader has to make fun of the other team's captain. I'd understand if it were some scrub like chalmers, but Wade?

bhangrathug

haha its just jokes calm down people....they been getting bashed on, right when they say something stupid its such a big deal....haha gota admit tho it was pretty stupid of them to do that...but its not that big of a deal.

bhangrathug

Love said:
He's been in that situation WAY TOO MUCH. And he's always the one being joked about in regards to injuries.
Lol

n now he did it maybe just to see how it feels being on the clowning side lol

Love

bhangrathug said:
Love said:
He's been in that situation WAY TOO MUCH. And he's always the one being joked about in regards to injuries.
Lol

n now he did it maybe just to see how it feels being on the clowning side lol
Haha instead of saying, "I know what situation he's in"? This guy is 29 right? Or 28?

crimsonNcream

Overblown? Completely but still stupid and classless. My hate towards the Miami Heat was always curtailed by the way Dwayne Wade played, acted and carried himself up until this year, (more specifically the playoffs (and I will admit my loss of respect/increased hate from the elbow play with Rondo is completely 100% purely because of my bias for the celtics)). I expect LBJ to act just as he did and anticipate more class and tasteless actions from him but I did not from D-wade.

These players (especially the "all-stars"), by doing what they do are held at another level in terms of the way they are analyzed and judged because of what they do, how much the make and how much attention they get (on and off the court). While it may not be "fair" or "right" in certain peoples mind, it is what happens and the way it is.

Trying to be brief an to the point but would love to explain/talk further on the above issue with more time later

I hope Dirk and the Mavs absolutely devastate the Heat

Kush

crimsonNcream said:
Overblown? Completely but still stupid and classless. My hate towards the Miami Heat was always curtailed by the way Dwayne Wade played, acted and carried himself up until this year, (more specifically the playoffs (and I will admit my loss of respect/increased hate from the elbow play with Rondo is completely 100% purely because of my bias for the celtics)). I expect LBJ to act just as he did and anticipate more class and tasteless actions from him but I did not from D-wade.

These players (especially the "all-stars"), by doing what they do are held at another level in terms of the way they are analyzed and judged because of what they do, how much the make and how much attention they get (on and off the court). While it may not be "fair" or "right" in certain peoples mind, it is what happens and the way it is.

Trying to be brief an to the point but would love to explain/talk further on the above issue with more time later

I hope Dirk and the Mavs absolutely devastate the Heat
i mean i agree. it was UNCALLED FOR... no matter what the intention, target, joke, back story etc. I'm just saying, still blown up. How many STUPID THINGS have players said or done, over hte years. LOOK AT THE GREATEST! MICHAEL JORDAN! if there ever was a man with a mouth lol... and wade is no saint. you see him talk on the court after big plays, you see him get into it. Was it shocking? yeah, definitely, especially with part of the perception that makes it a diss to Dirk. Was it surprising if you look at it from the "oh, i was coughing.. i must be DEATHLY ILL, you guys should write about it" to the media, then no, cause thats just jokes. And its not about telepathy, OBVIOUSLY it was something tlaked about, joked about, w/e... and we all know how different talk is when youre not infront of the camera...

In my opinion, and i'm gonna catch flack for this but fuck it i'm right... The recent slurs by Kobe and Noah appear to be FAR WORSE, BECAUSE THEYRE OUTSIDE THE CONTEXT OF THE GAME.... especially when you consider that the NBA IS SO CLEANED UP! go back and watch charles barkley celebrate (easy delays of games and techs these days), go watch ANYONE, including jordan from beyond this last decade of bball. TALKING IS PART OF THE GAME! JOKING IS PART OF THE GAME!

Hell, if you play against me, i'll talk about everything from your "fake-ass-jordans" (had that used on me once, missed a freethrow), to the way you walk up the court. Its just as much a part of the game as drawing fouls, and making buckets.

Again, i'm only trying to put it in a larger perspective. AM I DISAPPOINTED? ABSOLUTELY! Theres no room for ambiguous jokes like that, forget about in front of the media. If you're gonna say something, just say it, or dont say it at all. Inbetween is for bitches. but more than anything, WHY GIVE PEOPLE ANOTHER REASON TO HATE!? What happened to "LET YOUR GAME DO THE TALKING", lbj.

I will also say this... lbj is so on wades nuts haha, he reminded me of a groupie... wades number 1 boy who supports him in all his jokes. lame.

Okay, that was long winded. Allow me to provide a little reminder as to why we all love D Wade still:

Dwyane Wade - Superstar

enjoy,

Love

Kush, I agree what Kobe and Noah said may have affected more people, but they obviously did not have the intention of offending homosexuals when they actually said the slur. If we go as far as punishing players for what they say on the court, then Lebron should be fined for saying that a question that he was asked was "retarded". Yeah he didn't direct it towards anyone, but he still said it right? And he meant it in a negative way? Should people who are mentally challenged be upset and retaliate against what he said? Perhaps. But why isn't he getting any heat for it? What about Marion calling Lebron a "bitch" on the court? Obviously he didn't mean it in a negative way towards females, but he did say 'the word'. Things are always said on the court; the NBA just started gunning down these things this year.
I remember in 2008 I used to wake up super early to watch live streams of team USA play ball against other countries in the olympics, and you would always hear plenty of uncensored trash talk out of the mouths of players. The amount of TV exposure in today's game is ridiculous, but shouldn't Wade just have shut up when he saw the camera instead of "going ahead and making a joke(complete bs) out of it"? Anyways, smack talk is great. Love it. But you don't talk smack about someone being sick or injured. That's just pathetic. Especially if you're getting your ass beat by that team. At least Deshawn stevenson and terry have been backing up their smack talk. Mr. Lebron "nobody can guard me one on one" James however, not so much

Kush

Love said:
Kush, I agree what Kobe and Noah said may have affected more people, but they obviously did not have the intention of offending homosexuals when they actually said the slur. If we go as far as punishing players for what they say on the court, then Lebron should be fined for saying that a question that he was asked was "retarded". Yeah he didn't direct it towards anyone, but he still said it right? And he meant it in a negative way? Should people who are mentally challenged be upset and retaliate against what he said? Perhaps. But why isn't he getting any heat for it? What about Marion calling Lebron a "bitch" on the court? Obviously he didn't mean it in a negative way towards females, but he did say 'the word'. Things are always said on the court; the NBA just started gunning down these things this year.
I remember in 2008 I used to wake up super early to watch live streams of team USA play ball against other countries in the olympics, and you would always hear plenty of uncensored trash talk out of the mouths of players. The amount of TV exposure in today's game is ridiculous, but shouldn't Wade just have shut up when he saw the camera instead of "going ahead and making a joke(complete bs) out of it"? Anyways, smack talk is great. Love it. But you don't talk smack about someone being sick or injured. That's just pathetic. Especially if you're getting your ass beat by that team. At least Deshawn stevenson and terry have been backing up their smack talk. Mr. Lebron "nobody can guard me one on one" James however, not so much
oh im not tlaking about deserving of fines. obviously the context matters when using slurs. I'm just saying you can see the media magnifying glass so blantantly... you act uninhibited and curse, verses clowning around/talking laughable smack has been almost (wrongly) equalized. thats all i'm trying to say.

Anyways, i'm back in miami tonight for game 6. I figured my boys need my presence a few blocks away, since i'm not rich enough to compete with the groupie miami fans who buy up all the tix when we're winning. fuckers.

sartajjudge

If Lebron doesn't step up and find a way to help his team win tonight, then he'll never be as good as MJ.

Impossible to get more than six rings if you're having trouble getting just one...