• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

NBA Playoffs

sulmoney

smd, bitch
since my warriors didnt get to crash the playoffs this year...its all about chris paul and the hornets!

Ramang86

Lakers are inthe NBA FINALS! WOOOOOOOO! ... The Pistons beat the lakers in 2004 haha i hate u pistons, pistons suck :mad:!!

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
As much as I would love to have my Celtics win, I think its going to go to the Lakers fo sure.

HMalhi

If KG plays well with the help of either Allen or Pierce...I don't see the Lakers winning
I expect Kobe to step it up the next couple games however...he needs to do well for them to have any kind of shot

Vick

Kobe had an off night shooting and the Lakers still hung around... Pierce had 22, KG had 24 or something... If Kobe shoots like Kobe can and the rest of his team does what they did last night, the Lakers should have no problems...

Sunny

Capital Bhangra
i think the lakers will take this one but celtics will win the championship,they're too good, lakers arent on their level