• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Need "bruaahs", "ah ha", etc. clips!

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
Anyone have some

"bruaaah"
"aha!"
"ayyy HAA"
"hey! hey!"

Type of audio clips?! I need them for something ASAP please, anything you have. Thankss sooo much if you can attach! :)

Especially any lalkaaras...

imakhilyou37

They had a lot in an earlier post

http://bhangrateamsforum.com/discuss/index.php?topic=233.0

That should help, helped me alot.

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
Yeah, I checked all those already... they are all physical effects and not vocals. Thanks, though

imakhilyou37

Hmm what do you mean physical effects?
I got two Bruahs, Ah ha, hoys, and hoy hoye from it lol.
I think they were in the zip file...

If you can't find em all repost the ones i have up here i guess...

KaraN

i got some exclusive bruahs for that are only for aeg....mariam i'll make a deal with u...u give me your number and i give u ma exclusive bruahs

Deal

or

No Deal

;)

Waleed

KaraN said:
i got some exclusive bruahs for that are only for aeg....mariam i'll make a deal with u...u give me your number and i give u ma exclusive bruahs

Deal

or

No Deal

;)
Faizan you creepfest, you have competition. AND he's from your team, wow.

Jeeti

AEG has officially become the creepster team...hahahha jokess...if only they had that much love for fusion royale...

a great bruah (its short and powerful) can be cut from Apna Punjab from AMW 3...

Waleed

And this is what Jeeti's talking about. I think this particular Bruah (in faster & slower tempos) has been used by so many teams.

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
Thanks so much guys, especially "sulmoney" who e-mailed me a bunch. What I'm trying to do is... well, we made up this sequence the other day at practice, right, without any music - just counts. Now we don't wanna change it up to match any song already out in the world, and we don't wanna go live cuz we don't have a band, so I'm making up an instrumental for it. Simple beats, plus our dholi, and at certain move changes I need these clips you've been giving me.

KaraN

lmao...creepsterrr team...i think not i'll leave this one to faizan because my ex's name is maryam and even she responds to me from time to time!!

waleed bahi i pull my name out of the competition

thank u

imakhilyou37

Does anyone have yeeeeeeuh boiiiiii
Or flavaa flavvv.

That's gonna be in our next mix.
I call dibbs if i can find it hahaha

Havish

Mariam said:
well, we made up this sequence the other day at practice, right, without any music - just counts. Now we don't wanna change it up to match any song already out in the world
Mariam... I would advise you to choero to music instead of having music fix to your choero. I know you already choeroed this for now but in the future, it will be a lot easier for you to come up with a mix and then choero it. Also that way you can choero moves to fit the song with the beats that are in it and it's transitions. Coming up with choero and finding music for it is like really hard to match up and ur prob having a hard time putting together a mix around your choero. You can always go back and adjust the mix to fix minor things.

Ashqe

Yeah I completely agree with Havish. I have good routines for Doliyan Ch Jaan and Sat Sri Akaal, but it's been so hard to mix Sat Sri Akaal into my mix without making it sound awkward.

imakhilyou37

I think something somewhatt similar has been done before. I know I've seen something like that, but I dont know if the choreographer had that in mind, and choreographed it the same way... But your end product I'm assuming is similar to what that one was.

What I would suggest though, Instead of having recorded bruahs ah ha's etc. have the team actually say it. It'll take a lot more practice, but it just adds to the energy of the performance, and I'm assuming everyone would be more sync as well.

Waleed

I appreciate your advice but trust me, I know how to choreograph.
I don't think anyone is doubting your ability to choreograph. Its good to experiment with different styles and approaches. I usually like to make a rough mix, choreograph the routine, adjust the mix, adjust the routine ....*repeat cycle until I have something that looks unique and flows well.

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
Akhil said:
What I would suggest though, Instead of having recorded bruahs ah ha's etc. have the team actually say it. It'll take a lot more practice, but it just adds to the energy of the performance
Oh nice! I like that ideaa. I'm gonna have to try it!