need help with getting new phone so like need some advice really bad please help

Rajthebhangrafreak

okay well im planning on getting the new mytouch slide from t mobile right and im planning on getting the 59.99 plan with 500 minutes and unlimited internet and unlimited text but idk how much that would be with tax on the bill every month my dad is saying 70 bucks and im hoping it to be cheaper then that cuz i really want this god damn phone with this plan and i dont want metro pcs any advice ??? wat plan or other phones or phone company i should get here

H G

1) Don't post the same thread twice

2) Call the phone company you want to sign with to see their plans and prices

Rajthebhangrafreak

tired deleting it the first one but it would not delete cuz i posted int he wrong one and umm idk what to do cuz it took me like a month to decide wat phone i wanted and now i need one for my school dance company and wat not so its just like fuck wat i do

jasraj93

pull da old desi trick. me and my dad are with rogers. and he'll call up rogers saying bell is giving us the same deal for a different price. do shit like that sumtimes ull get lucky :) ahah

Rajthebhangrafreak

lol i see the thing is i dont think its that expensive come on its a phone right lol its just my dad is being cheap and does not want me getting a phone he wants to also cut my gym membership at24

Varun

Re: need help with getting new phone so like need some advice really bad please

hottest new phones on the market bro. if you don't have these, you won't be gettin no girls' digits