• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Need Serial Number!

pritpal94

Active Member
Messages
1,312
Hey guys,

I downloaded the demo for Intego ContentBarrier X5 for my Mac. I have a free 30 day trial.
I really like the program and was wondering if anyone had the serial number for it.

Thanks in advance,
 

malcomx

New Member
Messages
1
Hi friends, I need some help to get a serial number for "ContentBarrier X5". If you could help me I'll be glad.
Thks a lot,
MalcomX
 

sargam627

F.S.U.
Messages
498
malcomx said:
Hi friends, I need some help to get a serial number for "ContentBarrier X5". If you could help me I'll be glad.
Thks a lot,
MalcomX
You forgot the L in Malcolm.. Congrats.
 

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Messages
1,685
he's downloading, and attempting to crack, parental controls onto his own computer. expecting him to spell "malcolm" correctly is unreasonable.
 
Top