Need to buy Plastic Sapps

rkaur

Hi! I'm president of a new all-girls team, and we need to purchase plastic sapps. Can anything please help with this? Where to get them, how much they would cost? We would need 12 plastic sapps only.

hardeep_singh

for a set of white hdpe plastic saaps i'm now charging $45/saap, i no longer require as much labor as i used to so i've dropped my price. due to time constraints, i'm limited to 2 sets a month, the next two sets are reserved so the earliest i can build saaps for u is mid may. if you don't know about the quality of my saaps please ask around, they are the smoothest and least flexing plastic saaps available. if you would like team initials engraved on the back face of the saap i'll do this for an extra $5/saap. if you would like a custom handle design let me know and i can provide a quote for that also and it would be higher than the standard $45/saap.

DocToor

AalokMann said:
I can get you a set of 12 within a week. I'll send you a PM with more info
Hi Aalok. I contacted you, and a couple of others, a while back about getting a set off you. Didn't get many replies or the conversation kind of died out when I did get replies. Keen to get my hands on a set for the team, let me know how to get in touch and sort out the details.

RCD

for a set of white hdpe plastic saaps i'm now charging $45/saap, i no longer require as much labor as i used to so i've dropped my price. due to time constraints, i'm limited to 2 sets a month, the next two sets are reserved so the earliest i can build saaps for u is mid may. if you don't know about the quality of my saaps please ask around, they are the smoothest and least flexing plastic saaps available. if you would like team initials engraved on the back face of the saap i'll do this for an extra $5/saap. if you would like a custom handle design let me know and i can provide a quote for that also and it would be higher than the standard $45/saap.

Rishabh Shah

I am making plastic sapps for my team. Let me know if you're interested in buying some! I can make extra!