Govind
Member
- Messages
- 364
Hey Teams,
I am coordinating a large shipment of uniforms from Punjab and would like to extend an offer to you all to get them, too. The uniforms that I'm getting come from Ludhiana and are made by the same tailor who makes PAU's uniforms. I got uniforms for my own team, JASHAN: Yale Bhangra, made from there and we were very satisfied with the high quality of the material and embroidery. Many of you gave us very positive comments regarding our uniforms. Please see the pictures attached.
Guys uniforms will include: phumman, kainthey/tavit, kurtha (with embroidery around the neck, tell me if you don't want the khanda on the arms), chaadrey, velvet jackets (with embroidery as per your design), paggan
Girls uniforms will include: kameez (with embroidery as per your design), patiala salwars, dupattas, jewelry, and guths/parandey.
I can also get chhikkey (sapps) and khoondey for you. I'll have to look into katos. But the shipping for these props is going to be really expensive.
As far as pricing goes, it will be comparable to what is offered through other channels. The only thing is that I will need you to pay the entire sum in advance. This is because all the items come from different places (i.e. the best kainthey come from Patiala, the best cloth comes from Ludhiana, the best khoondey come from Gurdaspur...). I will send you final confirmation of the order and the itemized cost of everything before you pay and ensure that you agree to this amount beforehand.
My aim is to get uniforms to you by the end of June/middle of July, provided I can get the order in by the end of this month.
For now, send me a quick email at govind.rangrass@gmail.com indicating that indeed you want uniforms and I will get back to you at the end of the week with a form and how you should go about conveying the design of your uniforms. I suggest you start thinking about it now...Give me another week once you've submitted this information to give you a quote. Please email me with your questions, although I will be MIA until Thursday and may not respond quickly until then.
Govind
I am coordinating a large shipment of uniforms from Punjab and would like to extend an offer to you all to get them, too. The uniforms that I'm getting come from Ludhiana and are made by the same tailor who makes PAU's uniforms. I got uniforms for my own team, JASHAN: Yale Bhangra, made from there and we were very satisfied with the high quality of the material and embroidery. Many of you gave us very positive comments regarding our uniforms. Please see the pictures attached.
Guys uniforms will include: phumman, kainthey/tavit, kurtha (with embroidery around the neck, tell me if you don't want the khanda on the arms), chaadrey, velvet jackets (with embroidery as per your design), paggan
Girls uniforms will include: kameez (with embroidery as per your design), patiala salwars, dupattas, jewelry, and guths/parandey.
I can also get chhikkey (sapps) and khoondey for you. I'll have to look into katos. But the shipping for these props is going to be really expensive.
As far as pricing goes, it will be comparable to what is offered through other channels. The only thing is that I will need you to pay the entire sum in advance. This is because all the items come from different places (i.e. the best kainthey come from Patiala, the best cloth comes from Ludhiana, the best khoondey come from Gurdaspur...). I will send you final confirmation of the order and the itemized cost of everything before you pay and ensure that you agree to this amount beforehand.
My aim is to get uniforms to you by the end of June/middle of July, provided I can get the order in by the end of this month.
For now, send me a quick email at govind.rangrass@gmail.com indicating that indeed you want uniforms and I will get back to you at the end of the week with a form and how you should go about conveying the design of your uniforms. I suggest you start thinking about it now...Give me another week once you've submitted this information to give you a quote. Please email me with your questions, although I will be MIA until Thursday and may not respond quickly until then.
Govind