Netflix

Saleem

Staff member
Breaking Bad!! It's awesome.

Better off Ted is an underrated show that got cancelled after its second season :(

mithu

If you into anime, there are TONS lol.

but breakin bad is good till recent season, Walking dead, how i met your mother.

Weeds is decent till about season4 where it is just boring lol.

sartajjudge

Some good shows I've seen in the past that aren't too old:

1. Prison Break
2. Lost

One that is still running. I'd recommend this especially if anyone has an interest in medicine:

1. House M.D.

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
Spartacus is a bad ass show. Lots of blood. Nudity too, make sure mummi and daddy-ji ain't around. The battles in "The Pit" are insane.

Sons of Anarchy is sick too.

I'm starting "The Wire" soon, I'll let you know how it goes.

Vijay

The Wire - many critics say this is the greatest television series ever made, and i completely agree, i recommend this to anyone looking for legit, realistic themes and portrayals of urban life

Boardwalk Empire

Dexter

Navkarn

funniest show on netflix is Parks & Recreation. 20 min episodes makes it really easy to watch but keeps you laughing the whole time. aziz ansari is the man.

Watch The Office and Family Guy. Also if you are into fantasy, i would strongly recommend watching A Game of Thrones. I still think it's one of the most underrated shows out there. The entire book series is great too

Navkarn

ballinwithdhol said:
Watch The Office and Family Guy. Also if you are into fantasy, i would strongly recommend watching A Game of Thrones. I still think it's one of the most underrated shows out there. The entire book series is great too
game of thrones is THE BEST show period. pretty sure it's not on netflix though. i bought all the books as well because i couldn't wait for season 2!

speaking of season 2, have you seen the new trailer?! holy shit i can't wait!

Game Of Thrones Season 2: "Shadow" Tease

kazminaut

Sherlock! It's the BBC's modern retelling of Sherlock Holmes. Smart and ridiculously suspenseful. Only the first season is up, and it's only 3 episodes, but each episode is 90 minutes...

ban3rg

Parks and rec for comedy, breaking bad for suspense, then check out the documentaries section haha

bhangrafreak01

Honey Singh - Jado_Panga
Dexter
How to make it in america - next entourage
Breaking Bad
Blue mountain state - Funny but really stupid
Battles of the exes road rules - reality show
Big Bang Theory
Two and a Half men
How I met your mother