Limitless.
The Ward.
Battle: Los Angeles.
Ice Road Truckers: Deadliest Roads
Big Bang Theory.
Two and a Half Men.

Navkarn said:
ballinwithdhol said:
Watch The Office and Family Guy. Also if you are into fantasy, i would strongly recommend watching A Game of Thrones. I still think it's one of the most underrated shows out there. The entire book series is great too
game of thrones is THE BEST show period. pretty sure it's not on netflix though. i bought all the books as well because i couldn't wait for season 2!

speaking of season 2, have you seen the new trailer?! holy shit i can't wait!

Game Of Thrones Season 2: "Shadow" Tease

YES. I am soooooooooooo pumped for season two. honestly, part of me hopes that the producers don't follow the books exactly because there are waaaaaaaaaaaay too many characters and the story line gets really crazy. I think the people that haven't read the books will lose interest in the show and that will hurt the ratings for the show.
On another note, anyone pumped for the hobbit? (Sorry i know it's off topic but i had too)
THE HOBBIT Trailer HD

singh119

Does anyone know where I can catch Season 4 of Breaking Bad. Frustrated that it isn't uploaded on Netflix yet for viewing. :mad:

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
mithu said:
If you into anime, there are TONS lol.

but breakin bad is good till recent season, Walking dead, how i met your mother.

Weeds is decent till about season4 where it is just boring lol.

none of the anime is subbed, so it's sucky. okay well except for inuyasha.