New Bhangra Team

NSPDBhangra

Nachde Sher Punjab De. This is a new bhangra team that just started performing a couple of months ago. The reason why I say its new is because we havn't done a competition yet, we just got a fixed amount of members on our team, and we consider it a fresh start. Check us out I posted the link to one of our performances below, but I don't got the video to one of our most recent performances but I will get it and post it soon. Post what you think the potential is for our team and if you think you see us competing.

NachanDaShounk

I heard about u guys about a year ago as well :p U guys had that video on youtube at a hall party, and I seen that video u just posted like January.

Isn't this you guys as well?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVtln4ax8nE

NSPDBhangra

Yea that was back in the day when we first started performing, when we got our new members we decided to drop the old team name and take a fresh start.

KammyT

Can you guys post the sher that you used in the beginning and the first song you used for saaps and khunde ?

pritpal94

NSPDBhangra said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBjo4qXRk0o

whattu talking about :s our team just started performing :S our members have been dancing for a long time though but the team was made not too long ago.
WOOOOOOOOOAAAOWWW!
That was sick! Man you guys gotta apply for a competition!

Gaurav Sidhu

wicked teeam guys really good for eam thats strted fresh i suggest u guys get a lil more formations in your set but the stage looks pretty small so it looked fine :) ps. coould someone please post the song at 2:48 thanks in advnace :)

Daman23

didn't you guys used to be Nachdi Jawani's Scarborough team? (we competed against against you guys and vaca nite)

Cherag

Daman23 said:
didn't you guys used to be Nachdi Jawani's Scarborough team? (we competed against against you guys and vaca nite)
Yea because the opening khunda and saap segment, is almost the same as the Lincoln Performance that Nachdi Jawani did at the school this past year....just an observation