• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

New BTF record set 1 minute ago...

zagreus

that's because there's respect on here...
good topics and good people...
and great mods.
this site is best site of the year

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
BTF B?T?F /bee-tea-eff/
-noun
Stands for Bhangra Team Forums. A highly addictive drug that has recently been in the buzz. It's dedicated community of users was established through the efforts of Cornell graduate Saleem. BTF is known for its highly contagious and hallucinogenic effects as well as its near fatal withdrawal symptoms.

When an anonymous user was asked about his experiences with the drug, they replied "Colors, man. Colors.". When asked to elaborate, "It takes me to a whole new world, where I can talk about bhangra like 24/7 and not feel bad about it. And fuzzzzy flying carpets, too"

zagreus

BTF to the MAX!
i say...once the season starts, we should have a BTF get togethers at every competition. It's corny as hell, but man...it'd be pretty cool.
Not only that...get shirts or something made, so you can stand out as being a BTF member. Show those POLers what's up.

Vick

Saleem can we get some more stats... Preferably "hits per day" on average prior to May 27th and after May 27th... and anything else you could throw in there...

Manjot

Vick said:
Saleem can we get some more stats... Preferably "hits per day" on average prior to May 27th and after May 27th... and anything else you could throw in there...
you can see it already
click on "more stats" than
go all the way to the bottom to
"Forum History (using forum time offset)"
click on the month and it shows each day