NHL Playoff Predictions!

siddyp

Tough times never last, but tough people do.
What are your predictions??

East:

NYR vs. OTT
BOS vs. WAS
FLA vs. NJD
PIT vs. PHI

West:

VAN vs. LAK
STL vs. SAN
PHX vs. CHI
NAS vs. DET

Navkarn

bummed my ducks didn't make it this year :(

now i just want to see obnoxious canucks fans have their heart broken again in dramatic fashion ... it never gets old.

nsingh947

East
Ottawa
Boston
Florida (surprise team of the playoffs this year i wouldn't be surprised if they go to the Finals after a huge absence from the postseason)
Philly

West
Canucks (as a Ducks fan no way in hell i am ever going to root for the Kings)
Sharks
Blackhawks
Red Wings

Navkarn

THE LOS ANGELES KINGS HAHAHAHAHA ... go home vancouver, oh wait you already are getting spanked!

HarmanG

Rough start for Canucks and Penguins, I wanna see em in the finals mann:( hahah Pittsburgh gonna pull through though(yn)

Navkarn

this pitt / philly series is INSANE. these teams fucking hate each other like no other ... the game today was just unreal, i'm loving it! helllllllllllo playoff hockey!

a.bajwa7

East:
Rangers
Bruins
Panthers
Flyers

West:
Kings
Blues
Blackhawks
Predators

If Philly plays the way they been playing, they'll go to the finals. If not, Rangers will go based on pure skill and determination. Out of the West I have either the Blues or the Preds, goaltending wins you championships and Rinne or Elliot/Halak can lead their team to the cup. Although I'm a hawks fan, I wouldn't mind seeing either of these 4 teams win.

mrgrewal780

I like Pittsburgh, but looks like Philly will take it. I honestly think Nashville has a really good chance, Sutter & Weber are just insane. Not to mention Rinne who single handely takes care of Zetterberg & Datsyuk. But my team will be Boston. They're way to strong.

Saab

Today is a gift
So much for the flyers playing well....sure we will be down in this series and going uphill from here, but who does philly play in goal? How many flyers will miss game 5?

DJ Jassi

HAHA Nobody watching the playoffs anymore?

But my predictions for the finals now:

Kings vs Rangers