• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

NJ owned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
Whoever the guy is in blue and pink, very skilled great nakhra, but absolutely zero energy the entire dance and he was front and center a lot and it was pretty distracting unfortunately. Interesting photo

let's not turn this into more than it is, an amusing and representative photo....no need to repeat the 4 threads we've already had discussing this.

Badwal

I dont know why this is needed, the comp. over, the placings arent gunna change, the videos are up for everyone to see, the fuck is the point in this?

Vick

I'm not making fun of the team, I would be an idiot to do that... This was the final salute from me to NJ groupies world wide... When Harjot posts his videos, are you gunna be like, "this was not needed", cause this is what his HD videos are going to show... Maybe now all of the people saying NJ should have won will shut up once and for all and stop spamming these boards with their retarded posts...

Amanpaul

why would someone post this? its been discussed over and over, and you make a thread out of it? And just the sarcasm in the title "NJ owns" shows how much you really appreciate the work they put into this. To you this picture may speak a thousand words, but your actions speak WAYY more...
and please dont even think of calling me an obsessed Nachdi fanatic because I'm not...just saving you from further embarassment because I KNOW thats what your going to say to me.

Vick

Amanpaul said:
why would someone post this? its been discussed over and over, and you make a thread out of it? And just the sarcasm in the title "NJ owns" shows how much you really appreciate the work they put into this. To you this picture may speak a thousand words, but your actions speak WAYY more...
and please dont even think of calling me an obsessed Nachdi fanatic because I'm not...just saving you from further embarassment because I KNOW thats what your going to say to me.
It's a picture... Get over it... If you don't like it, add me to your "block" list... We have that option now, go use it...

Manjot

Amanpaul said:
he wrote "NJ owned..." not owns...there was no sarcasm in his post lol

Badwal

Manjot said:
Amanpaul said:

The title alone is a crack at the team itself

Vick

Amanpaul said:
Vick said:
I'm not making fun of the team, I would be an idiot to do that...
ur obviously making fun of the team...so you are an idiot
If I was making fun of them, trust me I would make it a lot more obvious... This was more to make fun of their groupies to be honest with you... Where are they now?

Vick

Badwal said:
Manjot said:
Amanpaul said:

The title alone is a crack at the team itself
Why are you so butt hurt about this? I just gave you a glimpse of what is to come... When GTV releases its videos, trust me, all of the shit talkers, groupies, analyst and every other bhangra head will be back breaking down the routine...

Amanpaul

Vick said:
Amanpaul said:
Vick said:
If I was making fun of them, trust me I would make it a lot more obvious... This was more to make fun of their groupies to be honest with you... Where are they now?
They're smarter than that...they know that this is just another cheap attempt of yours to cause some more heat....this thread just cries drama. And what exactly is your aim by attacking the NJ groupies? more drama? I would expect that from a teenage girl who nobody notices, but from a grown man...yikes.

Singhlarry23

Guys Guys Guys. CHILL. He's just posting a photo. I see they messed up, but that doesn't mean he's trying to make fun of them. So Chill. Even after seeing that picture, I still think Nachdi Jawani Is the SHIT. (Good Way.) ;)

Vick

Amanpaul said:
Vick said:
Amanpaul said:
Vick said:
They're smarter than that...they know that this is just another cheap attempt of yours to cause some more heat....this thread just cries drama. And what exactly is your aim by attacking the NJ groupies? more drama? I would expect that from a teenage girl who nobody notices, but from a grown man...yikes.
I applaud your effort to load up on karma points, but this isn't to start heat with anybody.... Those days are long gone my friend... It's a picture, take it for what it's worth... Like I said earlier, add me to your "block" list... It wont hurt this grown mans feelings at all...

bhangrafreak01

Honey Singh - Jado_Panga
Amanpaul said:
+1
Knowingly or unknowingly you are pointing out the dancer, this post is not necessary. The dude is an amazing dancer and swi not every dancer is the same some like to keep it more graceful then others but i just watched the whole routine like 3 times lolz and dude energy is not all that bad. Also if u go back to the video he got distracted/confused by one of the other team mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.