• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

NYPD???

H G

If you're talking about the Bhangra Fusion 11 mix, there's a already a thread that said they're not posting it.

HarmanToor

Nachde Yaar Punjab De
H G said:
If you're talking about the Bhangra Fusion 11 mix, there's a already a thread that said they're not posting it.
its debatable at this point were just puzzling together next sets peices.. we have a lot of unknown good material but we wanna branch off into being the first team to use real singers to make brand new song segments just for that 1 comp.. especially since its my last mix for any team I want to go all out and everything so dependin on what happens if everything goes as planned Im just going to release all my dlow songs that I found over the months and put the mix out too cuz we wont need it then.. and we dont want other teams to dance to them first :) Id rather just leak em.. and trust me.. their way better songs than fusion.. fusion songs were designed for fusion but the songs were saving just have folk as fuck written all over them. So I duno let me just figure this whole situation out see what kinda lyrics I can get that suits our singers styles and well put out the mix sooner

and were short 1 singer I wana get a good solid 3-5 singer lineup .. so if anyone has got talent let us know well put your name out.. forget the team alliance bullshit.. bhangra is one thing singing is another, youll get full credit for your work and its free..