• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

OFFICIAL Bhangra Blowout 16 Results

ahmad

CORNELL!! ;D

and drexel placing!!?!! congrats guys!...i'm SOOO excited to see what they broughtt

Gurpreet P.

VCU ;D

Congratz to Drexel and Cornell as well. Good job to every team that performed, can't wait to see vidoes.

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Finallyyy Drexel doesn't get shafted!

Cornell? That's a surprise, let's see some wideoooos!

campy614

Pooja said:
Finallyyy Drexel doesn't get shafted!
Way to steal my word, Pooja!

-Let's all be honest-we all knew VCU was gunna get first lol. Congrats to you guys!
-Congrats Drexel for not getting shafted at Blowout (or at a competition in general), for the first time in 3 years (Burgh being an exception)!
-Congrats to Cornell, for coming out of no where. I don't recall anyone predicting you guys placing-and you proved us all wrong. Awesome job!
-Shouts to Columbia and DRP, who probably put up one hell of a fight. You win some, you lose some.

Ramani

yeah what happened to DRP but WOOHOOOOO VCUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ;D congrats to the teams that placed!

Saab

Today is a gift
Great job to all the teams that placed

So wish I couldnt miss out but im waiting for those videos...also all of VCU's mixes hehe ;D