Official Boston Bhangra Competition 2010 Live Updates, Placings and Reviews

qzxclusivelubana

ONLY BHANGRA NO BS
Gurbir23 said:
qzxclusivelubana said:
faizan said:
I said what I had to, now bring the topic back to Boston. PM if anything...
Face to face if anything ...
this is why we cant have nice things
who starts it?.. none of our member booed at you guys...and we still get the credit ...this guys faizan always on BTF writing everything possible against Virsa..50% of his comments are about virsa and none of them is positive..
and We def. know what Virsa stands for..

Kush

seriously guys, i put alot of work into my review on this thread, and if you two teams beefing gets it locked down ill hate you both. and i love you both. let it be, its done.

KaraN

Had a blast this weekend...thanks to everyone who made it possible...empire did a good job and i wish nypd brought more to the table...and thanks to whoever was booing us cuz i know u felt like a dick when we placed :)

Nikhil

Don't make us lock this thread. Whether you start something in English or Punjabi, you're starting something stupid.

mrchicity

UVA had an awesome weekend in Boston, wish we could've stayed a bit longer to tour the city more. Thanks to Jaggi/Harman from AEG for the pagg help, and thanks to SRK for letting me force you into our routine, haha. It was also nice to see all the Empire members that I met at Elite 8, hit me up if you guys want your video, I have it in pretty awesome quality. The afterparty was fun, if a little packed, and the after-after party was just sickk, although I advise Sunny Kanwar from Virsa to limit his legs a bit, don't want my jodi kicked in the head again. If you were at the show, PM me with any possible feedback for UVA.

Jabar Jung

amancheema said:
Jasmeet said:
Jabar Jung said:
JASMEEET SINGH KAPOOOR TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!!
Since my presence is requested at this moment, I'll share something about the booing incident.

I was about 10 rows back of Virsa, and I saw them in plain view, and I saw the person(s) that was booing. I think it'd be wrong to believe that Virsa can control everyone, and especially someone like the person that booed.

The situation was this....a big fat dude in a red shirt (i believe) was behind us, and ran up to the front of the balcony, and began to boo. It was endless, and he was annoying everyone in the back rows of the balcony, since we couldn't see at all. He later turned around, and gave everyone the finger. This happened repeatedly, and from my recollection, there may have been 2 other people. This person was yelling loudly, and I was able to hear it from afar. This person didn't appear to be associated to Virsa, as I never saw the person again hanging out with them (at the after party or after after party). I don't remember if Virsa was telling the person to go away (but many rows were, and eventually event staff came over, and the person ran away), but, they certainly weren't booing. This is what I saw, if someone saw something different, feel free to share.

In the past, Virsa has come out and said when they booed, and admit to it. In this case, I would take their word on it, and accept that they didn't boo. Sure, the track record may not be great for them in this regard (nor am I defending it), but from what I saw, I feel I should speak up before this blows up to something it doesn't need to be.

That is all from me on this, I will later return with my long ass review.
damnn that sucks... if only there was a way to change the types of fans you have
Same to you.

Virsa: Our Tradition at Big Apple Bhangra 2010

August 7, 2010. It never made it to btf still because we know they're your fans. We all have fans. Let the fans do their thing.

Have fun.

Keep the smart comments to yourself; It makes everyones life very happy, like mine because i shook shahrukh khan's hand and got to touch jasmeet's feet and hug The Gabrua!

vibink

MIT Bhangra had an incredible time this weekend, both performing on stage and hanging out with the other teams at the after-party/after-after-party!! Congrats again to the placing teams, and to the organizers at BB. And if anyone has a video of MIT's performance, or any constructive criticism about our set, please PM me!

ranjit singh

Jabar Jung said:
amancheema said:
Jasmeet said:
Jabar Jung said:
Since my presence is requested at this moment, I'll share something about the booing incident.

I was about 10 rows back of Virsa, and I saw them in plain view, and I saw the person(s) that was booing. I think it'd be wrong to believe that Virsa can control everyone, and especially someone like the person that booed.

The situation was this....a big fat dude in a red shirt (i believe) was behind us, and ran up to the front of the balcony, and began to boo. It was endless, and he was annoying everyone in the back rows of the balcony, since we couldn't see at all. He later turned around, and gave everyone the finger. This happened repeatedly, and from my recollection, there may have been 2 other people. This person was yelling loudly, and I was able to hear it from afar. This person didn't appear to be associated to Virsa, as I never saw the person again hanging out with them (at the after party or after after party). I don't remember if Virsa was telling the person to go away (but many rows were, and eventually event staff came over, and the person ran away), but, they certainly weren't booing. This is what I saw, if someone saw something different, feel free to share.

In the past, Virsa has come out and said when they booed, and admit to it. In this case, I would take their word on it, and accept that they didn't boo. Sure, the track record may not be great for them in this regard (nor am I defending it), but from what I saw, I feel I should speak up before this blows up to something it doesn't need to be.

damnn that sucks... if only there was a way to change the types of fans you have
Same to you.

August 7, 2010. It never made it to btf still because we know they're your fans. We all have fans. Let the fans do their thing.

Have fun.

Keep the smart comments to yourself; It makes everyones life very happy, like mine because i shook shahrukh khan's hand and got to touch jasmeet's feet and hug The Gabrua!
PWNage

Kush

Jabar Jung said:
amancheema said:
Jasmeet said:
Jabar Jung said:

Same to you.

Have fun.

Did you really leave me out of this list jabar jung? damn man.

Stylez1

SWAGGI
haha murkkkked
ranjit.singh said:
Jabar Jung said:
amancheema said:
Jasmeet said:
Jabar Jung said:

Same to you.

Have fun.

PWNage

HarmanSingh

Amandeep Singh said:
haha murkkkked
ranjit.singh said:
Jabar Jung said:
amancheema said:
Jasmeet said:
Jabar Jung said:

Same to you.

Have fun.

PWNage
You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house....