Who will win SoCal 2009?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Laddi

Since Empire's out...

1. ABC
2. DRP
3. Jawani/NBA

Cant wait to see what BABC and Columbia bring though :)

CSWSBhangra

So their not coming.If they told the organizers..which is weird because i heard different from the organizers..so maybe u shud get on it omer cuz i dont think they know.I put money on them showing up:) maybe its a part of their gimmick.no hate im just saying :D I love Empire :-*

jvirk

someone on empire wana come on here and let us kno lol so some ppl kno how to vote...im sure empire not in the lineup will change the game quite a bit lol

Gurjit23

jvirk said:
someone on empire wana come on here and let us kno lol so some ppl kno how to vote...im sure empire not in the lineup will change the game quite a bit lol
My bad man, I didn't know they dropped out :-[ ANYWAYS ... Anakh Punjab Di will put on a hell of a show ;D

NavDheri

jvirk said:
Omer said:
Please don't make assumptions about our team. A few of our members could not make it to Socal this weekend because of personal issues. We found out last week and the first thing we did was e-mail the Socal committee and call them to let them know. I am sure they are very busy so did not get a chance to update the lineup but will do so.

On a side note, we were really looking forward to Socal Bhangra but unfortunately it did not work out this year. I am sure it will be a great show as it is every year and good luck to all the teams competing.
Omer already wrote on behalf of empire.

NDbhangra87

ah shit empire and 3d..ok replaced br Peoples and jachdi..
My placings

1)Jawani/DRP
2)Drp/Jawani
3)BABC/APD

Raji

ABC all day everyday!
DRP
BABC

Good LUCK! I can't wait to see the teams perform... I'm dreading the drive though... :-\

RaveenB

jvirk said:
Yes, we are out. Gluck to all of the teams and I'm sure it will be a fun competition! =)

Amtej

Goodluck to all the teams, this competition has been excellent in the past and I feel this year the field is as strong as ever!!

If I had to guess the outcome I would say:

1)Drp/Jawani
2)Drp/Jawani
3)BABC

rajkaran

Hey all,

We had an amazing time and congrats to all the teams and all the hard work and patience they put into this competition! Those who competed most likely know what I mean haha! We also kindly request that CU bhangra's video not be posted. Thanks!

PS- we are still at the damn venue... Where is our free transportation?

sargam627

F.S.U.
dannysangha said:
f***k judges dont know how judge , they better learn how to place teams, they don;t know shit bout bhangra , they dont have any stage experience , so they don;t know how teams like ABC (apana bhangra crew) worked so hard and give everything they have , i think i ABC should stand 1st on the socal 2009
noone has any jurisdiction to curse or shit talk ANY judge because the judge only expressed his/her opinion on the performances
since you say ABC should stand first, do you think its right of me to say "f**k you you dont know shit about bhangra"... no right?

Every team works hard, every team gives it all they got
Should every team get 1st?

ABC being 1st is your opinion...the judges felt otherwise
Cant disrespect em for not agreeing with you.

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
sargam627 said:
noone has any jurisdiction to curse or shit talk ANY judge because the judge only expressed his/her opinion on the performances
since you say ABC should stand first, do you think its right of me to say "f**k you you dont know shit about bhangra"... no right?

Every team works hard, every team gives it all they got
Should every team get 1st?

ABC being 1st is your opinion...the judges felt otherwise
Cant disrespect em for not agreeing with you.
Please copy and paste your post to EVERY SINGLE competition results thread please. Excellently said.

gifty

Hey guy's,

Danny Sangha's opinion reflects Danny Sangha. Please take into consideration this does not reflect any ABC member nor the teams thought and opinions. Congratulations to the teams that placed.

pritpal94

dannysangha said:
f***k judges dont know how judge , they better learn how to place teams, they don;t know shit bout bhangra , they dont have any stage experience.
Why don't you judge then and let ABC win all the time?
Dick head ;D