• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Pappi Gill Vocal (For All You Producer/Dj's)

Sukha

I ripped this off some site a while back after a link was posted on btf. Thought i'd post the mp3 so all the producers and djs on here can mess around with it. Sounds like a good vocal for chaal/jugni. Enjoy.

Attachments

Sukha

Hahaha Sick Idea... People can post there versions on here if they want and we'll have a poll at the end

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
yo quality vocal but this was included in the punjabi loops package sent around BTF hella days ago, which was relatively recently re-uploaded by gsingh.

Jabar put out a sick production of this track; do a google site search to find it.

not that i discourage further work with it; just a heads-up.

Sukha

voxanimus said:
yo quality vocal but this was included in the punjabi loops package sent around BTF hella days ago, which was relatively recently re-uploaded by gsingh.

Jabar put out a sick production of this track; do a google site search to find it.

not that i discourage further work with it; just a heads-up.
I posted it back in May 2010 lol

LilJuice9

@voxanimus

where is this loops package? I'm on the look for as many vocals as possible but ones that I REALLY WANT are the Dippa Dosanjh/Satrang - Nachdi & any full kaka ones like Mitran De/Johhnie Walker etc

thanks

- LJ

razorhedge

Beggars cant be choosers. :p

But seriously, I dont think having a whole vocal will help you become a better producer. play wit whatever is available first.

GSingh

You have to buy the full vocals from the sites that these samples were acquired from. I have countless other samples that I ripped from the "previews" of the full vocals and they are not original quality. Most of the samples just include a verse and chorus, which is perfect for throwing in a bhangra mix but hard to make a full scale production around one song.

If you're serious about production, holler at some local talent and get something recorded or simply pay the full price for the vocals. Some are actually fairly inexpensive because they're not as good :p but they can be good for practice.

The best way to practice is to simply use the samples and make some sort of megamix with them. The focus as a practicing producer shouldn't necessarily be to have the best 'song' perse, but to improve production quality and improve technique. As you get better and better technically, and begin to get better material to work with, the product begins to take shape. If you can make something good out of something shitty, imagine what you can do with something good!

LilJuice9

So whos got the most vocals? anyone wanna post them up? I have Jhanjar, Velli, Lishkare, Jago(FULL), Charka(FULL), Jatt(FULL), Nachna Ni Pasand & Mukhada..