Paul Pierce

Vick

is a FAKE! Carried off the court, put on a wheel chair, and then comes back and shows no symptoms of an injury....

B-Walk

yup. i love how during the press conference he was wincing in pain only after there was a question about his knee

Jimmy

Tell me about it Vick couldnt even walk and comes in the game, making baskets.

Its all good, Lakers lose the first road game and come back with a vengeance.

Vick

and Boston fans think that his injury was legit... hahahahaha.. seriously what is wrong with the city of Boston? I hope Kobe shuts these fools up...

Jimmy

Yea it takes Kobe a game usually to check out the atmosphere and the players.

Like u said in the other thread, most of the Lakers were playing well except Kobe and they were still pretty much in the game (with the exception of Farmar and Walton). So when Kobe goes off, its the end of Boston.

Sher

Pierce is a BEASSSTTT... even if he is a faker and a crybaby haha. go celts!!

Mukandpuria

lol yea I don't believe his injury lol but he kicked ass when he came back

i have a feeling Lakers might win the next one and then Celtics are going to come back in game 3

Vijay

pierce should win an academy award for all teh acting he pulls off while on the court. he flops like a 3 year old at least 20 times a game, this was no different..yea, i hate pierce with a passion. lake show gonna have to win game 3 if they want a chance at the title.

Vick

Kobe and Lebron have the same problem, horrible supporting cast... Lebron should leave Cleveland and join L.A. Yea I know having two ball hogs on one team could be a bad thing, but they can work around it and figure it out... Radmanovich was pathetic tonight...