PBN SAAH CHARJU DOWNLOAD

razorhedge

So this guy PBN uses the same instrumental and changes the singer and lyrics slightly. This beat is getting old now

somi15

Houston, Texas
razorhedge said:
So this guy PBN uses the same instrumental and changes the singer and lyrics slightly. This beat is getting old now

it's a sequel of Fitteh Moo so it's gonna be the same beat with different lyrics

razorhedge

somi15 said:
razorhedge said:

it's a sequel of Fitteh Moo so it's gonna be the same beat with different lyrics

I wasn't talking about this song only. There's 50 other songs that sound exactly the same. That's just fooling your listeners

mithu

razorhedge said:
somi15 said:
razorhedge said:

I wasn't talking about this song only. There's 50 other songs that sound exactly the same. That's just fooling your listeners

I have been saying the same thing for YEARS! PBN is all hype, and nothing else.

Mans

BTF Mixing Mod
somi15 said:
razorhedge said:

Naag 2 was a sequel to Naag and it was a lot different. There might be some similarities to Naag but Saah Charju has the same exact instrumental

Sukha

I don't even think "tenu saa charju" is the right phrase, shouldn't it be "tera saa charju" ?

somi15

Houston, Texas
voxanimus said:
Sukha said:
I don't even think "tenu saa charju" is the right phrase, shouldn't it be "tera saa charju" ?

what does saa charju even mean?
When you finish running or finish a Bhangra performance and you're breathing hard that's what saa charju means( saa chargyea)