Peyton Manning

who do you think Manning will play for...

• Jets

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Redskins

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Denver

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
Jets are a come in and win imo. But i think he should go to Arizona, they have a great D, and for the first time, he'll have a true elite receiver in Larry Fitzgerald. Plus, besides the niners, its an easy division.

Navkarn

he'll end up in miami ... he owns a home there and has longed to work with dan marino he said. that team can make a real run with someone like manning at the helm.

Saab

Today is a gift
Regardless of where he ends up, his speech on Sportscenter is one of the classiest and most distinguished speeches I have ever seen. Whatever city gets him is going to get more than a hall of fame qb...but also a great person.

smp

that shit was sad man watching peyton tear up such a good dude just one of those humble guys that you gotta respect

smp

He'd be great with the jets or redskins I cant see him with miami or anyone else at this point

footballforlife

Don't let the name fool you.
ENVY BANG-RUH said:
Jets are a come in and win imo. But i think he should go to Arizona, they have a great D, and for the first time, he'll have a true elite receiver in Larry Fitzgerald. Plus, besides the niners, its an easy division.
Marvin Harrison says hi.

ENVY BANG-RUH

footballforlife said:
ENVY BANG-RUH said:
Marvin Harrison says hi.
I forget retired receivers all the time.

mcgulz

If the Niners dont sign Alex Smith then they have a great shot at getting Peyton because they still have a great defense. I think he would wanna stay in the AFC because lets be honest, who wouldnt want to see a Peyton-Brady showdown again other than one of the most prepared and competitive players in the history of the NFL(peyton lol)? Plus, the Jets have a better team out of all the other teams in the running for Peyton if the Niners keep Alex. The Redskins wouldnt want to make the same mistake in signing an old QB again(not that he sucks but Peyton himself isnt a 100% yet anyways). Arizona, why bother with Kolb then? The Dolphins? seriously? So what if he has a home there, if you wanna look into useless reasons to play for a city then the best of all them would be him having his entire family and his 2x champion Little brother Eli in New York. Yeah, they made a good run towards the end of the season but them getting Reggie Wayne isnt a sure thing but Reggie Bush did do workk. Hell, the Broncos would be good fit too for having able receivers and Mr. goodie goodie tebow as a backup loll I dont think their defense is that great though? not sure honestly but 7 tds against the Pats is hell of a lot but then again, it is Brady we're talking about

Overall, it will be interesting where he goes and also interested in seeing what teams do to get Peyton. ;D

MPElive

Ehhh Folllkkkkkk Ahhh !!
Dolphins are in desperate need of a QB and they have made some major changes for the upcoming season. I see him playing for the Dolphins as they fit his style of playing.

Cardinals would be another team that will turn their season around if they were sign him. Defensively, they are already great and with Peyton throwing to Larry all day, it would be exciting to see him play.

karanmand

puneethv29 said:
ENVY BANG-RUH said:

I'm a Niners fan and the thought of Manning going to Arizona scares me a little. Fitz is Fitz, Beanie Wells really came along nicely last season, and their defense is improving quickly, with Patrick Peterson and co. Manning to the Cardinals would make them an immediate contender to at least grab a wild-card spot if not even the division crown. With that said, I see Manning going to Miami. Arizona has WAY too much money invested into Kolb to give up this soon. Miami absolutely needs a quarterback and there's no one better out there, not in FA or the draft.
Well, the way Cardinals structured Kolbs contract is that they can release him by next Wednesday and get rid of him for 8 mil. If Kolb doesn't get released by next wednesday then Manning is a no go in Arizona. I would love to have him in DC but dont see that happening either.

Kush

the dolphins have some really ridiculous pieces guys. we really are a qb and maybe another solid lineman away from being a force, mark my words.

Navkarn

the redskins just traded up for #2 overall pick ... they arent going after manning it seems. they need to draft RG3 and finally have a face to their franchise. i would count them OUT of the manning sweepstakes. miami still makes the most sense for me ...

ENVY BANG-RUH

Kush said:
the dolphins have some really ridiculous pieces guys. we really are a qb and maybe another solid lineman away from being a force, mark my words.
Kush, you guys are stacked and getting better. Reggie was great. Brandon is there. The weakside is already set, and that linemen youre talking about, could be the guard from New Orleans that will walk away now that they franchised drew brees.

Navkarn

Bballer said:
lovin the move by my lowly rams stock up on picks
agreed very smart. when same bradford isn't battling injuries like he did last season he's a great qb. they picked up brandon lloyd and he made a nice impact immediately but towards the latter end of the season. if they use these picks wisely the rams are going to be a huge sleeper assuming the picks blend into the program right away and become starter (i.e. von miller in denver)