PGE girls @ Bhangra Masti 2010

Jabar Jung

All if not, most of the judges were live dancers, 2 from GGN, one elderly uncle and I forgot about the others, that's why.

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
Jabar Jung said:
All if not, most of the judges were live dancers, 2 from GGN, one elderly uncle and I forgot about the others, that's why.
That still doesn't explain anything. If they won because they were more traditional, then AVA should have beat TAG. I recall still being confused and unclear after the judges meeting as to why the teams were placed the way they were.

Anyhow, it was a very nice performance and I think these girls are talented. GSandhu - Please don't take my comments personally b/c it's nothing against your team. Congrats again and hope to see you compete again this year

mathesonwhat

BUSY - gettin' rich, doing bhangra on the side
Very nice & refreshing performance. Dresses were nice and traditional. Moves and actions were great, and used at the right times.
Overall this performance kind of reminded me of Punjab :) Great job girls! Keep up the good work
P.S. - If you watch from 4:06 to 4:09, the girl in the red kinda looks like ms.pooja haha

mathesonwhat

BUSY - gettin' rich, doing bhangra on the side
that being said, AVA or TAG deserved first, but you gotta give phulkari props. they are a legit all-girls team in my eyes

jasjeet

Dj JsM
sick performance but can someone post this jhummar song please at 3:15 ,sounds like pappi gill

Jaggi_D

New Delhi, India
Awesome :D I liked this more than TAG's performance at Masti 10. Kinda tingling the folk side i guess :)

Can anyone upload the Sher in the beginning of the vid?