Play "snake" while watching a youtube video

Gurbir23

So, open up a youtube video ( it works for most but not all) and let the video start playing, then press pause and press the left and up arrow at the same time. the snake game should appear in your video window and you can play snake while watching the video. Sometimes it takes a few tries but itll work.

Just some random thing i found while bored lol

A video that it works on:

How an Engineer folds a T-Shirt

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
Gurbir23 said:
So, open up a youtube video ( it works for most but not all) and let the video start playing, then press pause and press the left and up arrow at the same time. the snake game should appear in your video window and you can play snake while watching the video. Sometimes it takes a few tries but itll work.
you press the left button repeatedly and it will work, nothing to do with up or down arrows. Just press left a couple times

Good find!

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Actually, it works on most youtube videos (not all) if you let the video load, then let it play for a bit, then press Pause, then hold the left arrow key down for a few seconds (no need to tap it repeatedly).

It's a neat little "trick" the youtube coders threw into the mix. Thanks for sharing Gurbir!

~ Basim :)

Laddi

Crap! I cant do it....i press the left arrow and it just rewinds the video...

on a side note, its kind of depressing that its 4:30 in the morning and im up at this ungodly hour trying to figure out how to play snake on youtube for the past 10 minutes....and failing.

Jeeti

Laddi said:

on a side note, its kind of depressing that its 4:30 in the morning and im up at this ungodly hour trying to figure out how to play snake on youtube for the past 10 minutes....and failing.
im having the same issue.

Gurbir23

let the video run for a couple of seconds, then hold the left arrow key down, use my video that i posted...itll work on that

karan923

Laddi said:

It didn't work for me on here either. Click on the video so you end up having to watch it on Youtubes website. Then, let it play for a few seconds, pause, and just hold down the left arrow key. Should work then.