Pottermore

sgrewal30

Anyone else able to do the early log in and still unable to access the site? Kinda confused with all the dates they're throwing out.

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
i got my account on the first day they released the beta and i still haven't been let into the actual site. they send out a total of three emails about acces to the site: one after you solve the clue thingy and get your confirmed username, one after you are allowed to "register" your account, and then purportedly another one actually granting you access to the site. i don't think anyone's gotten in yet.
whenever i log in now it says "thank you for validating your account; we'll contact you when you can get in" or something like that.

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
can either of you actually use your login id and stuff to get into pottermore? the login field seems to have disappeared...

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
sgrewal30 said:
^ nahi i can't log in anymore. it's just back to the "submit your email" for the october opening.
i just got another email today, saying that "you've been selected for early access to Pottermore, and your account will be validated between mid-August and September. Keep checking your inbox for our Welcome email. When this arrives you will be able to enter Pottermore."

depending on what day you solved the clue (i was on the first day, so presumably i am one of the first), you should get your email soon too.
and this site says that they disabled the login field thing, and it'll only be back after they've validated the early access accounts.

-.- i'm not even that big of a HP nerd; tumblr forced me to do it.

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
sgrewal30 said:
Tochinder5000 said:
i tried all of the 7 days it was open and failed :(
you should have just googled the answer thats what i did
or like just tried all the possibilities
i remember the first day it was like "how many breeds of owl are there on the eeylops owl emporium sign? multiply that number by 49." i just typed in all the multiples of 49 (49 x 1, 49 x 2, 49 x 3, etc.) until i got the right answer.