Prabh Gill - Jawani Punjab Di - out soon

somi15

Houston, Texas
Prabh Gill is coming soon with his New single song Jawani Punjab Di.Out Soon On Immortal Productions
Featuring Kaos Productions, Prabh Gill, Highflyers, Saint Soldier. Stay Tuned !!

will put the promo up as soon as its uploaded!

razorhedge

Thanks for the updates Somi
But has anyone noticed.. there's 2-3 new songs everyday. What the f***! No wonder most of the music is so wack

somi15

Houston, Texas
razorhedge said:
But has anyone noticed.. there's 2-3 new songs everyday. What the f***! No wonder most of the music is so wack
Lol there's new punjabi singers popping up everyday I watch MH1 (punjabi channel) there's always wack ass singers with no talent.

BTW: Geeta Zaildar going to release his new song Sardar.Releasing soon,stay tuned Song - Sardar Singer - Geeta Zaildar Music - Prabh Near (Prabhi) Lyrics - Geeta Zaildar

mithu

razorhedge said:

they all jsut trying to make a quick buck thats all. Most of the music is crap anyways......

Sukha

razorhedge said:
This phenomena is basically what ruined the bhangra industry.

TheGuggala

you guys got it twisted, i agree that most of the new music coming out is just shit, but this guy is really good, listen to mera naam and sohniye by him.

anuRAGE

TheGuggala said:
you guys got it twisted, i agree that most of the new music coming out is just shit, but this guy is really good, listen to mera naam and sohniye by him.

definitely agree, prabh gill has a beautiful, unique voice. you seem to have forgotten notorious jatt bro haha no one needs to be reminded of how big that one was

but sadly, the influx of so many new singers and artists who aren't doing anything except rehashing tunes, melodies, and vocals are deteriorating the quality of bhangra/punjabi music, its happening everywhere, but definitely the most in the punjabi music industry

razorhedge

I wasnt talking about Prabh Gill, just how things are in general.

There used to be a time when I would actually wait for a release... there was an actual 2 to 3 week stretch when nothing came out (gosh i miss those days). Now everything is 'out now' before you have even heard of it. :mad:
I can still name 10-15 good albums from 07-08, vs 10 good songs out of 5000 shitty singles that have come out over the last 2 years.
Do these guys even know the meaning of overkill? ::)