Punjab officially loses Chandigarh

justAguy

^chilllan w/ AMY GOODMAN in my pic wooo im famous^
Punjab lost Chandigarh a while ago, just sucks that it still continues to shrink. Punjab once extended to Afghanistan, up and east past himmachal pradesh and down to Haryana as well. Punjab has an unfortunate history of divisions :(

Jabar Jung

Sali kutti indira gandhi split punjab and made haryana sooba, before chandigarh was mutual for Punjab and Haryana but now its totally gone, Haryana already had panchkulla. Fuddu saale

COMTONDAJATT

mint gumri
Yessssssssssssssssssssss

Patiala regains its claim as the jewel of Punjab once again, suck it Chandigarh.

justAguy

COMTONDAJATT said:
Yessssssssssssssssssssss

Patiala regains its claim as the jewel of Punjab once again, suck it Chandigarh.

LLLLLLLLMMMMMAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

justAguy

Eh who cares it was designed by a Frenchie anyway :p

faizan

Just shut up and dance
Lahore is still the illest city in punjab pound for pound...

History.
Food.
Architecture.

Lahore Pwnes the rest.

Manjot

wow thats fucked...what happens to Punjab University in Chandigarh?

I hate Congress.

Jabar Jung

akalis and badal sarkaar are equally dupphhaarr. I believe congress has done more for punjab than those 2 idiots. Share aam beatings of students because they want to protest against that fuddu sarabjit. They are more like gundas than elected officials. I hope next time the pilots girlfriend is flying the helicopter again.

COMTONDAJATT

mint gumri
faizan said:
Lahore is still the illest city in punjab pound for pound...

History.
Food.
Architecture.

Lahore Pwnes the rest.
mmmmmm ok fine you got a point. but our maharajah had like a million wives and stuff so ha!

this doesn't really change the territory of status of the city though, does anyone know what the real ramifications are?

Manjot

my cousin in India was gonna go to punjab university next year..not anymore though lol unless the name stays the same but highly unlikely..

COMTONDAJATT

mint gumri
You guys are hilarious, the Union Status of Chandigarh is not changing, University of Panjab (yea thats right, with an A) will continue to be the same. lol.