Punjabi Folk Dance Festival 2009

PFDF

The Punjabi Folk Dance Festival 2009 board would formally like to extend the invitation to all Bhangra and Gidha teams across North America to attend the 1st Annual Punjabi Folk Dance Festival Bhangra & Gidha Competition to be held in the prestigious Living Arts Centre located in the heart of Mississauga, Ontario Canada on May 2nd, 2009

Competition Consists of THREE categories

Deadline for Registration Packages is April 1st 2009

Please email punjabifolkdance@gmail.com if interested and in need of the registration Package

Feel free to contact us for any further questions or concerns.

Sincerely,
Punjabi Folk Dance Festival Committee

PFDF

The Registration Package is now on our official website.
Instead of mailing it in. Just fill out the online form as its much faster and more reliable to get to us on time!

http://punjabifolkdancefestival.com/registration.html

Sincerely,

MPElive

Ehhh Folllkkkkkk Ahhh !!
Another Toronto competition teams can look forward to..

This is gonna be amazing for sure :) Good luck to the organizers. The site looks legit

PFDF

Just a reminder that theres only
12 DAYS UNTIL THE DEADLINE FOR PUNJABI FOLK DANCE FESTIVAL
Toronto, Canada

you can apply online.
http://punjabifolkdancefestival.com/registration.html

Please Contact us if any questions or concerns.
punjabifolkdance@gmail.com

After Party Held By:
TORONTO ELITE BHANGRA

Vikash

I noticed Pammi Bai on your website. Does anyone know if he ever did bhangra on certain teams in Punjab and how is he as a judge, etc?

Manna

sucks when comps fall on same days as others...this is wirth virsa jr.....for whoever knows anytin bout virsa will dat affect any teams competing here...

PFDF

The Official Lunch of:

Punjabi Folk Dance Festival Radio show
Brought to you by
DJ Essence & Toronto Elite Bhangra
April 2nd 2009
Make sure to tune in
more info coming soon

3 Days Left To Register your teams to the first annual
Punjabi Folk Dance Festival

Jap Brar

Vikash said:
I noticed Pammi Bai on your website. Does anyone know if he ever did bhangra on certain teams in Punjab and how is he as a judge, etc?
Pammi Bai (Parminder Singh Sidhu) is one of the most renowned bhangra coaches and dancers of all time. In my opinion, he is the elite character who has portrayed the true folk aspects of Punjab itself. He's been around in over 20 countries to perform as a dancer and he has also been a coach for many years. I just want to verify which university he was the captain of bhangra in. Was it Patiala University?

Pammi Bai: The Original Malwe Da Jatt