• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Punjabi MC- Moorni (swizzee rough remix)

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
Hi Guys,

haven't made a remix since the the mixtape with 2Nyce (busy with school, team mixes etc).

Just threw together a quick remix for Punjabi MC's moorni. I went for something smooth and relaxing rather than hype let me know what you think.

The entire Raj album is widely available on the internet and BTF check it out!

Attachments

Multani

This is sick Swi. Bro, you gotta show me how to use compressors, having such hard time equalizing some songs.

sodi

Jado Panga Burahhhhhhhhhhhh
Swi said:
Hi Guys,

haven't made a remix since the the mixtape with 2Nyce (busy with school, team mixes etc).

Just threw together a quick remix for Punjabi MC's moorni. I went for something smooth and relaxing rather than hype let me know what you think.

The entire Raj album is widely available on the internet and BTF check it out!

Simple and Smooth

That was proper mixing. Nice brah keep em coming!!

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
I'm still waitin for swizzee hip hop mixtapes for september, october, november, december, and january

ban3rg

Mariam said:
I'm still waitin for swizzee hip hop mixtapes for september, october, november, december, and january
hahaha definitely! i miss those too!

Moorni is sick keep it up swi! It successfully sounds chill and natural - but the lyrics from the hip hop song (Im guessing you didn't have a complete instrumental?) like all the "Go! Go!"s are kind of clashing - like at 42sec and 1min marks. its esp. true for the 42sec mark where the punjabi voice is on its way to a buildup and the english lyrics just get in the way.

on the other hand around the 3min mark though where hes sayin "im feelin myself" and all that - thats just dirty man! gels so well since the punjabi lyrics arent competing w/it

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
Thas wassup, good work brochacho.

The balle balle part makes me laugh cuz it reminds me of sarina jain.

jasjeet

Dj JsM
broo this mixx is heaven ;)
chylll mixx smooth and all
whats the beat or the english song playing at th eback