Punjabi University - Patiala

Arjun Barua

OK, this one takes the cake. Sick nasty set! Forget PPA, I wanna dance with these guys! ;D j/k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbOO6zx0X80

bale

very good, good amount of creativity. I like how they really add that pindh feel into alot of their moves, it make there style sick. pretty impressive execution but not necessarily the best. The dancers skills didn't really blow me away, but i feel its because they rely more on grace and creativity than athleticism.

Harman

bale said:
very good, good amount of creativity. I like how they really add that pindh feel into alot of their moves, it make there style sick. pretty impressive execution but not necessarily the best. The dancers skills didn't really blow me away, but i feel its because they rely more on grace and creativity than athleticism.
If dancers dont stand out then it is fair to say they are all on the same level. I thnk its also fair to say that its meant to be like that. isnt it? Im only a rookie but i feel that teammates should dance alike rather then having any individual stand out? kinda is the point of bein on a team?

Either way this is a sick set

Mukandpuria

Yea Harman i agree with you,

its not alway good to have someone stick out on your team, you want to be as sync as possible

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
It's a double-sided dagger. When you know that you can dance better, bigger and with more energy than the rest of your team mates, you risk the chance of having your team look messy and a bit uncoordinated. Alas, at the same time, you don't get to show your true potential to the world, but unfortunately, with generalization, team comes first.