R.I.P Kaka Bhaniawala

lavesh

wow this is really shocking..i was just blastin dushmani in the car like 10 mins ago...sad to hear, RIP

Gurpal

I was just at practice listening to Bandook(his latest song) repeatedly. Then came a text from Vic saying he passed away in his sleep. Huge losss Rest In Peace

Karan V

shittt this guys was awesomee. sickk voicee. herd he was freakin hammed to the max and came home went to sleep and never woke up.

Gurvir

damn dude he was a bomb singer....it seems that the best singers are slowly passing away

Manjot

Karan V said:
shittt this guys was awesomee. sickk voicee. herd he was freakin hammed to the max and came home went to sleep and never woke up.
yeh liver problems or something

RIP :(

joemojoe

Man one of the best in the game....

i was just thinking about his solo album that he was supposed to drop the other day....so many powerful hits this guy made.....one of my favorite singers.....I always wanted to bring this guy to my wedding reception....Truly a sad day in the punjabi singing world....Rest in Peace Kaka

Laddi

I JUST HEARD!!!! omg...so SADD!!!!
"sohneh de taweet warga" my fave song ever!!!!
Rest in peace... :-[ :(

Dj ASG

from what i heard..its cus of all the nashay and he drank alot so he had liver problems but thats what iv been hearing idunno