• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Rajput vs Centurion on SpikeTV

IshB

Hoya jaanam Singh'aan da talwar ton!
yeah i was just watchin it but the lakers game is getting pretty interesting right now.

ambarishraja

haha yah man i know...times like this i wish i had dvr. my boy steve nash holds priority though...deadliest warrior repeats all the time.

IshB

Lol werd i did see the ending hahah should i ruin it for others?

IshB

LMAO u beat me to it hahah oh wells they deff deserved to win!! BRUUAHH

back to the lakers game now...

ambarishraja

I told my dad about the show, and told him that the Rajput warriors won...his response was a very matter-of-fact and non-chalant "of course" ;D

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
I love this show. Mostly because it contains massive amount of technical information, biomedical engineering, human physiology and awesome fights (no matter how cliche they seem).

Can't wait to see the episode. Go Rajputs and their kamikaze dedication!

Badwal

Freaking Freddy vs Jason right there, but damn I want a Katara now, AND YES, Gagan's representing on TV 8)

Varun

Crazy. I know that Gagan kid who is talking. He's an actor from LA...cool guy, extremely knowledgeable about the most random things.

He's Jatt tho, not Rajput :(

COMTONDAJATT

mint gumri
justAguy said:
Did Rajputs even use Kataras?
Yea in close quarter combat or as a last resort weapon, one of the main aspects of old Indian warfare was to keep a nice radius between you and the opponent. But when that failed short swords like the kattara and other small curved blades with poison on the tips could save you. On horseback they would use the bow and arrow. On foot they usually used spears or khanda swords before the Islamic invasions and after that they switched to lighter talwars that they would only need 1 hand to use.