Ranjhe @ Harbour City Bhangra 2018 (3RD PLACE)

ssbat2

Hey Guys,

Here is our third place performance from Harbour City Bhangra 2018. This was Ranjhe's first performance in a competitive setting, with many of our performers dancing on stage for the first time. We had an absolute blast performing over the weekend. A massive shout out to all the teams that performed, everyone brought it this year. We'd also like to congratulate Bass and Bass Queens for taking out 1st and 2nd, you guys ripped it! A big thanks to the committee for being so accommodating and professional, thank you for showing us that Sydney Hospitality. Lastly, we'd like to acknowledge all our family and friends for coming all the way from Melbourne to support us. We hope to bring you better performances in the future! Without further ado, below is our video and mix. We would love to hear your comments and feedback.

Video:

Mix:

Dancers:

Red - Kanwal Singh & Sukhdeep Batra
Blue - Sachin Sureshkumar & Manish (doesn't have a last name, kinda like Cher)
Pink - Laki Vasan (Actually a lady woman) & Kabir Singh
Yellow Jodi - Gursehaj Singh & Angad Bajwa
Orange - Harsimran Singh & Vivek Bannirchelvam
Green Jodi - Mukul Relan & Kirat Singh

Dholi: Gurminder Jandu

Mixers: SahotaProductions & PablaMix

HCB Ranjhe Support Crew:

Harsimar Singh
Karandeep Singh
Sharang Rai
Akash Joshi

jeetto

Loved your performance!! Well deserved 3rd place. What is the name of your mirza track?

ericsingh3

This was dope! Great coming out performance and excited for what's next.
I loved the mix, choreo was fresh and flowed
Couple things I think could help you guys - synchronization and stamina based mainly. In the beginning you guys looked in sync but as people got tired I saw some missed moves, walking, and missed formations. Cleaning wise, if you can all command the stage like the red jodi in terms of energy, nakhra, and big dancing thatll go a long way!

ssbat2

This was dope! Great coming out performance and excited for what's next.
I loved the mix, choreo was fresh and flowed
Couple things I think could help you guys - synchronization and stamina based mainly. In the beginning you guys looked in sync but as people got tired I saw some missed moves, walking, and missed formations. Cleaning wise, if you can all command the stage like the red jodi in terms of energy, nakhra, and big dancing thatll go a long way!
Thanks brother! We'll definitely keep that in mind for the next set