• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Remix Request - Goli - Sippy Gill

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
alright this honestly is shit compared to what other people on this site can produce, but i sped this song up a bit and mixed it with a dhol loop using virtual DJ. give it a listen, tell me what you think. i know that there's no actual production-style mixing to the track; doing that stuff live with virtual DJ is hard, especially without a DJ control board. it's pretty much one beat on another. the bass also isn't very mastered.

sigh

Attachments

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
i really need to get a functioning vista .iso so i can get acid on my computer

does anyone know how and where to get one? none of the vista crack programs run on a mac :(

TX180

voxanimus said:
alright this honestly is shit compared to what other people on this site can produce, but i sped this song up a bit and mixed it with a dhol loop using virtual DJ. give it a listen, tell me what you think. i know that there's no actual production-style mixing to the track; doing that stuff live with virtual DJ is hard, especially without a DJ control board. it's pretty much one beat on another. the bass also isn't very mastered.

sigh

Thanks for the effort man. To be honest, it doesn't sound right with the dhol incorporated. The speed can be a bit faster, but doesn't necessarily have to be . I dont know what else to say. The mix of this song used in Panj's jashan performance was really good. That's how I found out about this song. I'm not sure if you heard it. Pehchaan Apni Nachdi Jandi @ Jashan 2012 it starts at 3:04. That 'guess who's back' sound byte goes nice with the song as well as the repeated portion from 3:14 to 3:21 makes it better for some reason. Maybe after listening to that, you can improve it. I appreciate your time. Thanks.

nishan

If you wait a little longer I think Lil Saini is going to release a remix of this song in his next album. There is a megamix out right now so you can check it out.

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
TX180 said:
voxanimus said:

sigh

Thanks for the effort man. To be honest, it doesn't sound right with the dhol incorporated. The speed can be a bit faster, but doesn't necessarily have to be . I dont know what else to say. The mix of this song used in Panj's jashan performance was really good. That's how I found out about this song. I'm not sure if you heard it. Pehchaan Apni Nachdi Jandi @ Jashan 2012 it starts at 3:04. That 'guess who's back' sound byte goes nice with the song as well as the repeated portion from 3:14 to 3:21 makes it better for some reason. Maybe after listening to that, you can improve it. I appreciate your time. Thanks.

yeah dude i remembered your first post of this song request and how you wanted it to sound like karan's mix

i could do that if i had access to acid. i'm not nearly fluent enough in VDJ to attempt a mix like that. and tbh the bass dhol loop definitely is off. thanks for your feedback though!