Reviewing my personal experiences for the 2018-2019 season with MOB and DDR

Jahordon

I'm not sure if this is the most appropriate place to post it, but it's where I see teams posting their season reviews. I've always enjoyed reading season reviews, because they help give insight into teams' big pictures rather than looking at performances in a vacuum. I think there's a lot to learn from them. Something I wished I had, though, were more personal recaps from individuals in the circuit. I've always wondered how my role models became such great dancers, captains, and judges. What did they go through from comp to comp, how did they feel, and how did they practice? I made this video to be what I wished I had from other dancers.

I went over all my performances throughout the season to reflect on what I thought of each set, how I've grown, what I can improve, and how my teams are doing. I don't expect many people to watch it, and if they do, not the entire hour of it (please forgive my rambling!), but I hope that some people may find it insightful and can relate to my experiences.

Huge shout-out to all my teammates, judges, and comp organizers that made this season possible! I'm constantly trying to improve myself, so feel free to hit me up with any comments, questions, or feedback regarding my teams, my dancing, or this video.

Disclaimer: I do not captain MOB or DDR, and I do not speak for either of these teams. This is just my personal review.

yomamajama

So are we to feel sympathetic to a white guy who feels culturally enriched by following Punjabi’s and other south Asians?

I think the better way to use this video is to teach and educate other white racially biased people how to get along and embrace non-white cultures. As you know, there are a lot of those groups here in the US.