Rooh Punjab Dee Dholi ;)

Sunny B

ਪੁਰਜਾ ਪੁਰਜਾ ਕਟ ਮਰੈ ਕਬਹੂ ਨ ਛਾਡੈ ਖੇਤੁ...
Eh Folk Aehh... ;)

Vick

yea he makes the list of top 50 dholi's in the United States... Somewhere between 25-50....

Sunny B

Vick said:
yea he makes the list of top 50 dholi's in the United States... Somewhere between 25-50....
I wish vick you could hear him live...you would change your statement... :D

jasraj93

Sunny B said:
Vick said:
+1 We'll said sunny, he ripps it on stage:|

Champion09

jasraj93 said:
Sunny B said:
Vick said:
+1 We'll said sunny, he ripps it on stage:|
So true...he plays so good that it sounds like 3 people are playing dhol behind him hahaha

jasraj93

yee that beat he plays at :56 woww yeoo sounds like theres couple dholis playing alongg:|

Robby G

Sunny B said:
Vick said:
I have Heard Him Play on the stage and behind stage few times..i would probably rate him between 1 to 3 best dholi outside india

jasraj93

Robby G said:
Sunny B said:
Vick said:
I have Heard Him Play on the stage and behind stage few times..i would probably rate him between 1 to 3 best dholi outside india
who are the other 2 LOLLL ?

Champion09

is it just me or does he move so fast that the video can't keep up with him??? easily one of the best dholi's i've heard!

Sunny B

Champion09 said:
is it just me or does he move so fast that the video can't keep up with him??? easily one of the best dholi's i've heard!
The video was made by the Nokia N95..soo the format was 3gp so there for the video looks little off beat

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
raju dholi, anyday....this guy is up there though.