• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

SGPD at Groundshaker 2008

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
I just wanted to say that this is by far the best set that I have ever seen SGPD put out in my opinion. You thought last season was sick, just wait til you see this set. Im soooooooooooooo not pumping it up either.
 

Jessie

New Member
Messages
95
I agree one of the sickest sets styll lots of creativity and kept it hyped up
 

Havish

New Member
Messages
250
SGPD are my boys, but seriously I disagree. This set had a lot of creative stuff in it and was very good, but I wouldn't say one of their best. They got messy and seemed like they tried to do too much at times. For me the performance had some extreme high's not going to name anything in detail but it also had a couple of low points. Overall solid performance from them. Good Luck at Idols.
 

reggie

New Member
Messages
65
Havish said:
SGPD are my boys, but seriously I disagree. This set had a lot of creative stuff in it and was very good, but I wouldn't say one of their best. They got messy and seemed like they tried to do too much at times. For me the performance had some extreme high's not going to name anything in detail but it also had a couple of low points. Overall solid performance from them. Good Luck at Idols.
yeea that was definitely not there best set, i watched it from top view and from the side stage and it was NOT ther best, messy but the creativity covered it up, there best in my opinion was there set at Masti
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
yes, they were definately messy at times. But what I meant by best set they've brought out, is their concepts, their choreography, creativity. Of course it coulda been executed better, but I looked passed that. That particular performance and the set that they used are totally different things. They're gonna use it at idols and probably look 100X better than here. All im saying is the actual routine that they mad, not specifically the grounshaker performance, is the best ive seen of SGPD.
 

JayKay

New Member
Messages
191
reggie said:
Havish said:
SGPD are my boys, but seriously I disagree. This set had a lot of creative stuff in it and was very good, but I wouldn't say one of their best. They got messy and seemed like they tried to do too much at times. For me the performance had some extreme high's not going to name anything in detail but it also had a couple of low points. Overall solid performance from them. Good Luck at Idols.
yeea that was definitely not there best set, i watched it from top view and from the side stage and it was NOT ther best, messy but the creativity covered it up, there best in my opinion was there set at Masti

yeh still a crazy set hav to say...but i thought the AVAP one was murder...no offence...u guys brought sum wack stuff...i was amazed yet again...but still hav my heart stuck on your prior set...
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
JayKay said:
reggie said:
Havish said:
SGPD are my boys, but seriously I disagree. This set had a lot of creative stuff in it and was very good, but I wouldn't say one of their best. They got messy and seemed like they tried to do too much at times. For me the performance had some extreme high's not going to name anything in detail but it also had a couple of low points. Overall solid performance from them. Good Luck at Idols.
yeea that was definitely not there best set, i watched it from top view and from the side stage and it was NOT ther best, messy but the creativity covered it up, there best in my opinion was there set at Masti

yeh still a crazy set hav to say...but i thought the AVAP one was murder...no offence...u guys brought sum wack stuff...i was amazed yet again...but still hav my heart stuck on your prior set...
you're a prior set.
 

Havish

New Member
Messages
250
Meistro said:
Of course it coulda been executed better, but I looked passed that.
To me, execution is the everything. A well executed dance is fun to watch no matter how simple the choero is and when the choero/set is amazing and the execution is on point, that is a wonderful thing.
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
I agree with you havish, no doubt about it. But when ur sitting there with a video that could have been executed better, you try to watch it again and see what positives you coulda taken out of the performance. That is what I took out of it.
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
I hate all of you guys.

Waving candy like that in front of my face only to tell me I can't have any. I hate all of you.
 

HarvyS

New Member
Messages
62
wow, yoo
hella creativee, set was amazing but i saw it from the side
and the lines were off a whole lot
but still amazing, guy
haha
 

smehta

New Member
Messages
159
loved hanging out with you guys and loved the new phumania that you guys did.... used it at vcu try outs today hahaha
 
Top