• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

SGPD BAB 2 shikka segment mix

BBC

Great mix, not that I'm surprised ;)

Can you post the aaja Nachle song?!
Thanks in advance bro.

Gurnak

Shaan Punjabi/ Leicester University/PAEDS Team
Brilliant - will we be getting the full mix?? Or is it already out there somewhere?

Ssingh91

ballinwithdhol said:
anyone got the mp3 of the song after "i need a doctor"? thanks in advance
The Songs called "Bhangra by Gupsy Aujla ft. Saini Surinder" you'll find the song in the media center.

ban3rg

this is mixed so slick, always something hype happening - fiercest sapp segment ive heard in a while. the opening lines from Bhangra/gupsy aujla were tight leading into 'i need a doctor' (you WOULD have the a capella). the vocals thrown over the opening (48 onward), and the gunshots were mixed in smoothhhh unlike how they usually are - the TI big shit poppin shit was so sick, i couldnt hear that from the videos...."aja nachiye patliye naare" and so forth mixed in tooo perfect man thats good pitch matching. flutes at 1:10 brought the perfect level of suspense.

good work here man,,, i feel like we usually hear kind of a mush of hypeness on stage and esp. through videos with low-qual audio, so we dont see the complexity of the hypeness until you post like this :)

rsingh90

Ssingh91 said:
ballinwithdhol said:
anyone got the mp3 of the song after "i need a doctor"? thanks in advance
The Songs called "Bhangra by Gupsy Aujla ft. Saini Surinder" you'll find the song in the media center.
looooove that song. nachdi used the beginning of this as their sher for TDOT -- dooope!