• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

SGPD @ Bhangra Masti 3

Manna

Can this video please be removed.....we r extremely happy and overwhelmed with how many recordings were made but we ask at this time for none to be posted...thanks

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
Manna I'm really confused because Vic said to post it??
Vic said:
Feel free to post our video. I will also be uploading the video.

Thanks

Manna

Yes but we have decided to not post it at this time that was beforee...thanksss and ye pretty confusing lol

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
I cant believe I came 3 minutes after Manna's post and Waleed has already taken it down 1 min before me
I love you guys :)

Manna

So are u guys like always on the comppputerr...or do u get like mobile txts loll cuz its unreall

lilballer2k6

lol theres 2 vids up now!!! front view and left side angle... but now i can see why they tied??

i heard none of the teams took the prize money... that true? wat happened to the teams when they announced a tie for first?

lilballer2k6

Manna said:
lol people just dont listennn.....
lol but see the thing is is that, u cant really tell the ppl off btf not to put it up i guess, unless they come on BTF and see that u guys dont want ur vid posted... wait were vids even allowed?

Gurvir

haha i just saw another one, i feel bad for you guys....but i just saw it for the first time and its sooo insane..the kick in the jhummar is just sikkkkk!..great job

Amanpaul

lilballer2k6 said:
Manna said:
lol people just dont listennn.....
lol but see the thing is is that, u cant really tell the ppl off btf not to put it up i guess, unless they come on BTF and see that u guys dont want ur vid posted... wait were vids even allowed?
i asked the moderators and they told me that it was okay to post it, but the team changed their mind...so really its not a matter of not listening, but a matter of not making up your mind

KushK

LOL just saw another version of the SGPD performance. i must've seen it from like 7 diff angles alreadyy... FACE IT! u guys are just to popular lol