SGPD Idols Official Video 06

Kaur

ahahhahahah wow talk about a before and after:p..i remeber being in the audience watching.. creativity was their from the start...shikke spinning on shoulders was awsome. :)

Manjot

i love that 2 guys spinning chidkey on the shoulders...i was there to watch it :D

JSahota

hahaha vic, atleast 1 person recorded the video ahahah, i remember how long you spent trying to get a video

zagreus

wow...
they just get better and better. That was the beginning stuff...now, damn!

What were the placings for Idols?

Cherag

Wow, props to this team, pretty good early on.......love the creativity with the stunts.......

Waleed

Oh SGPDizzle.

-Always unique style. That makes them SGPD, their quest to be innovative while maintaining their link with traditional segments. Even in this performance their distinct style stands out.
-I remember watching them perform that "Ting-a-ling-a-ling" song at Blizzard which I also thought was a better routine for that track. This routine didn't have the kora chaal!
-I see the Jagga + Rahul combo is holding it down ... STILL
-Another change I noticed from 2006 to 2008. SGPD's strong/energetic ending is now their trademark feature, even at Blizzard they looked tired toward the end but since the 2007 season they are consistent with their energy through out the performance.
-CN Tower.. what the quang

Vic

HHHAAH OUR MANAGER WAS SUPPOSE TO fake the algozey..... ahahh they put a mic infron of him! He sounds like he's playing hot cross buns or somethign ahha

Waleed

HHHAAH OUR MANAGER WAS SUPPOSE TO fake the algozey..... ahahh they put a mic infron of him! He sounds like he's playing hot cross buns or somethign ahha
lol. EEZ A GUDE WAHN.