• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

SHAN-E-PUNJAB @ BIG APPLE BHANGRA 2010

singh911

You guys ripped it! ;)
Congrats on 2nd!

Everything was great! Energy was great, very clean, nice nakhra, etc

Good Luck in the future guys!

Gurbir23

hoooly! cleanest performance i have ever seen, not a single mistake, slip up, oddity! loved the phumniya. Who danced at this comp.?

BRB I GOTTA CHANGE MY BOXERS ... omfg that was soo bad ass yall did soooooo great wow congratz on 2nd place n all

Kartik

That was sick! I loved the Ikko Tera segment, been mad long since I've heard that song. Great job guys, mad impressive!

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
BEAUTIFUL PERFORMANCE ! ! !! i can't say it any better than that!
CONGRATSSS !

who danced??

roohinor

Dancing isn't about winning, It's about having fun
Kartik said:
That was sick! I loved the Ikko Tera segment, been mad long since I've heard that song. Great job guys, mad impressive!
+1. My favorite song, and it was choreographed SO WELL. Favorite part of their performance.

Kaur

Im so glad to see you guys on stage again. Awsome performance, I loved the OMG sialkoti... other then a few lines it was a flawless performance!!

Congrats:)

SahilShah

15 years old | Tampa, FL
SO CLEAN, formations were AWESOME! congrats on placing - it was well-deserved!

sulmoney

smd, bitch
the one word that came to mind watching this was "pure". loved it. bit messy during the saap/khunde segment, but from katos onwards (and my oh my, what a great kato segment), it was pure magic.

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Mariam said:
BEAUTIFUL PERFORMANCE ! ! !! i can't say it any better than that!
CONGRATSSS !

who danced??
Agreed - beautiful is the perfect word.

Archana

This video was like an Oh Emmm Geeee moment. lolll
SICK SICK SICKK!!!!!
LOVEDD ITTT.
3:10 was veryyy clean. commenting on everything would take days.
but everything was on point. all the dancers were the same. nakhra, energy, grace. everything. Damn!!

this video is my replay list. :)

PartyJatt

Seeing this live was a pleasure and i was speechless after this performance. Looking back into this video shows that this competition had so much talent and potential. Can't wait till next year

Ashveer

1st place performance in terms of difficulty, stamina, cleanliness and being "beautiful." Only thing keeping them from the prize was the lack of "tricks" that SGPD had. Add some of those and you guys will have nobody to call your peers. Great set.