• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Shaq is going WHERE?

ladoopants786

Whats going on here? Boston signed shaq + jermaine o'neal. This year is going to be veteran dominance...

jdeol

Yeah , i gotta give it to Boston good job with all signings and stuff, i think its gonna be between them and Magic in The East. Hope fully the Celtics will knock the Heat out

Sukhi

Those 2 big men were a great pick up for Celtics after Perkins went down! i don't think Heat can match up with with the Celtics or the Magic, but in the end Lakers will be crowned champions once again though! :)

singh911

i get a feeling that shaq is gona tear shitt up now
i think were going to start seeing da old shaq

jdeol

Perkins got injured ithimk game 6 of the finals. i think it had something to do with his foot

Navkarn

singh911 said:
i get a feeling that shaq is gona tear shitt up now
i think were going to start seeing da old shaq
the old shaq is dead and gone. he's just a huge body in the lane now that can put up nothing more than mediocre numbers.

jdeol

Yeah thats true shaq wont do much other clog the paint. Hes only gonna be a decent backup maybe like 12 or 13 ish points per game. But still big bodies can be useful

Kush

theyre picking shaq up to help them with the inside game against the heat. Theyre trying to play the mismatch that people feel exists in the heat down low. Let's see how it works.

jdeol

Hell yeah theres gonna be mismatches Big Z cant handle perkins, Jermaine oneal, or Shaq. Celtics will dominate in the the paint

footballforlife

Don't let the name fool you.
Ya, but according to Jeff Van Gundy though, it won't matter since the Heat are gonna break the 72 win record. I generally like Jeff's jokes and color commentary, but thats not even close to funny.

jdeol

Hahaha the heat will have the best record not 72 wins , buttbstill good. It wont matter though cause they gonna choke when it really matters

Kush

jdeol said:
Hahaha the heat will have the best record not 72 wins , buttbstill good. It wont matter though cause they gonna choke when it really matters
Lol are they really? i mean we've seen so much choking from them in the past right? lol. sarcasm, incase you didn't catch it. Season doesn't start for a while. if you think the heat are making everyone shit their pants now, wait till the games begin.

Yankee Saini

ਅਣਖ ਨਾਲ ਜੇ ਜਿਊਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਮੇਹਰ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਏ ll
If Shaq needs to have a better career in this age...the one and only place for him is the NFL. lol "ik adhey bandeh nu tan dhaa e sakda aa' ;)