Sher Foundation at Bruin Bhangra 2008

Manjot

should have placed easilyy..the gimmicks were niceee...the varidyaans were pretty sick too

Saleem

Staff member
definitely entertaining stunts/gimmicks. and i agree i like the vardiyan. i liked the choreo better than some previous sher dances, but the dance had its messy parts. cant speak on placing cuz i havent seen all the other teams yet, but well done guys! the different tower stunts spinning/one side/jumping were SICK. if this was the last sher dance it was a good way to end a great career. distribute the mixes :D

Kush

They're not quitting... at least, thats what I've been told. The message was a mistake, someone jumped the gun on just talk. Gotta find another link tho, user removed the video.

sulmoney

smd, bitch
ill post the mixes that i have if i get permission from some members of sher, otherwise, no can do! i want their mixes from this past year myself!

zagreus

I'm dying to get my hands on this mix! It sounded so hot. Honestly, Sher really brought their A game for this. Sure, the dance had some messy parts, but the enjoyment I got from watching this was endless. I loved what they did.

And I like seeing the new Guardians of Bhangra on the forums. Tell Varun and Chirag that I say hi.

Raj

Damn I didn't get to see it. Did anyone rip it or know where another one is posted?

Waleed

Gude:
- Feelin the outfits
- They retained their style. Im glad they improved what they already had, which is a sick west coast style.
- Im usually a hater when it comes to stunts but I gotta give it to them, they had some solid stunts. I mean, the base was holding another guy on his right arm.
- Song selection was good.
- Evident that they seriously practiced this routine (unlike last Bruin)

No gude:
- Too many dancers!
- Colors weren't coordinated with the formations at times. Overall the formations were good but not spectacular.
- Some variation in talent is evident. Some of the dancers are 'too good' which makes the weak dancers look bad and stand out. The point of being on a team is to look uniform.

Overall:
I think this would def qualify as a comeback performance. Sher was beginning to fizzle out as a legit team and I wasn't expecting such a great performance from them. But HEY they def brought it back for Bruin this year. I have only watched the Empire & DRP videos and I found Sher slightly more entertaining (and fresh) than those 2 teams.

Kush

Jasmeet, will let them know for sure.

Waleed, I agreed about the outfits being uncoordinated, but after seeign pictures, it turns out its completely multicolored. Though there are diff shades of the same colors, when seen live and in pictures, I guess there was enough variation in the colors so coordination didn't matter.

Vijay

can u post a link to the pics? i thought the new uni's were tight. it seems like sher gets new ones for almost every comp lol

Kush

Haha its all due to facebook. Ill just save a couple and post em up here tonight.