• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Sher Foundation at Staples Center

jvirk

saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

wish it was a lakers game on the weeekend instead of a clippers game on the weekday lol

oJaLa

Bhangra makes the world go round
jvirk said:
saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

wish it was a lakers game on the weeekend instead of a clippers game on the weekday lol
ditto

zagreus

that was awesome. it must be an awesome feeling to be in an arena and then hear...SHER FOUNDATION.....

also...if only they had the bollywood performance as well ;)

bhangramunda

Looks like it was a lot of fun to do! Really cool to see yourselves on the jumbotron :)

Funny that the security was being so hardcore...hope there are more videos out there from it!

-Chris

jag

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/video/video.php?v=578450463799&ref=nf

here is another facebook link

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
jag said:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/video/video.php?v=578450463799&ref=nf

here is another facebook link
I think there's privacy issues with that one.

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
The performance was good, but there definitely seemed to be newer dancers on the team. I guess more dancers were visible than usual because you guys tried to make sure everyone could watch the performance from all angles, but some of the dancers lacked the Sher personality and Sher confidence on stage that we've gotten so accustomed to loving.

itnom

Kinnell,
Your definitely right about the new dancers.. they are from our ex -junior team and now called "Bhangra Regiment". There was only 6 of us that were on Sher F performing last night. No matter what, they did an awesome job given that we only had 2 1/2 practice over the weekend. Good Job guys and I am proud of you!!..

Sincerely,
Monti Sehmi
Team Sher Foundation

siddyp

Tough times never last, but tough people do.
that had to have been a hell of an experience performing at an NBA game. good stuff