• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Shera Di Kaum @ Vaisakhi Mela Dallas, TX

PartyJatt

Video please!
For some reason I thought this said Sadi Shera Naal Yaari (aka SSNY)

harjap_singh

lmao deep they're wayyyyyyyyyy better than "lalkare sheran de" from dallas haha. if someone posted that video on here, that shit would get raped

PartyJatt

tajinder said:
PartyJatt said:
Video please!
For some reason I thought this said Sadi Shera Naal Yaari (aka SSNY)
you cant tell by the name or whts so ever PARTY JATT?
I saw Sher, so automatically I thought SSNY. That can either be a compliment or an insult, depends on how you look at it.

kaalia

this seems like a new team....so heres the critique...i'll be nice as possible

1) synchronisation is ooooofffffffffffffff
2) learn to do moves properly as a team, everyone does them different and proper use of props (saaps/shikkeh, kaato, kundeh)
3) evolve...your team seems to be doing bhangra back from how it was done 2005
4) i say this all the time about new teams...GET YOUR LEGS UP and arms up...do not half ass it as it makes you look bad
5) Don't be so uptight and stiff, just try to relax and be graceful
6) practice practice practice practice...keep doing what you do...the more you practice, the better you;ll get and the more you will get comfortable which leads to more enjoyment when it comes to bhangra

i know im a bit harsh but thats how i learnt as did my teams...thats what a critique is...hope i didn't sh*t on you too much

SoulJatt

Robby Benipal
kaalia said:
this seems like a new team....so heres the critique...i'll be nice as possible

1) synchronisation is ooooofffffffffffffff
2) learn to do moves properly as a team, everyone does them different and proper use of props (saaps/shikkeh, kaato, kundeh)
3) evolve...your team seems to be doing bhangra back from how it was done 2005
4) i say this all the time about new teams...GET YOUR LEGS UP and arms up...do not half ass it as it makes you look bad
5) Don't be so uptight and stiff, just try to relax and be graceful
6) practice practice practice practice...keep doing what you do...the more you practice, the better you;ll get and the more you will get comfortable which leads to more enjoyment when it comes to bhangra

i know im a bit harsh but thats how i learnt as did my teams...thats what a critique is...hope i didn't sh*t on you too much
haha nah bro, thanks for the critique, it helps alott. its exactly what we were lookin for. thanksss