Single saap help!

Dalveer

i need to buy two saaps for a performance me and my friend are doing we need 2 saaps but we tried shopbhangra etc. and nobody will sell under a certain amount for teams or something and i need two good solid saaps so i can practice as well thanks so much if you can help!

siddyp

Tough times never last, but tough people do.
try contacting Apna Bhangra Crew. They should be able to help! Otherwise, try contacting HKiran in Vancouver (surrey)

Dalveer

yeah didn't think about contacting ABC i know a guy from the team but harkiran told me they don't sell under the amount of 6 that the minimum it sucks if anyone knows if you can get less from harkiran that would be much appreciated

Kaur

Hey,

Sorry the ShopBhangra supplier does not take orders less then 6 we have tried before, sometimes we can get away with 4.

Dalveer

yeah harkiran i appreciate you guys trying though! thanks a lot i just need to find quality saaps like shopbhangras and only 2
sincerely Dalveer

Dalveer

So I know you can rent them but I need them for a performance in India so i thought it would be better to buy and I need to practice so I want my owns saaps also I heard muteyaar.com sells them and I was wondering if they are good quality if anyone has had past experience with them thanks!