• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Sites to download songs from

bhangrafreak01

Honey Singh - Jado_Panga
Hey
do you guys know any sites where i can download a whole album at once with the song names
please help!!!
all kinds of music

Don

for bhangra albums there is desitorrents.com
everyday new albums are released onto the site by users....downloads are quick also if there are enough people seeding

bhangrafreak01

Honey Singh - Jado_Panga
thanks for the site broo but couldn't download anything the registrations are closed lol
can you send me an invite to that site my email is americandesi68@yahoo.com

Sher

punjabisongs.com has alot of songs organized by artist, but to download you would need to download some software. I downloaded a program called switch from download.com which let me convert any file (including realplayer files) to MP3

bhangrafreak01

Honey Singh - Jado_Panga
can sme1 plz send me an invite from desitorrent to americandesi68@yahoo.com
and from pz10 i have to go back and change the songs names which take a long time lol
i am looking for something from where i can download the whole album with the songs names

Sunny

Capital Bhangra
i try to avoid the hassle with sites so i jus end up using dc++, its only hard to install and set everything up(i can help with that),its so much easier to use

karan923

how do you download off of punjabcentral?..i have the software switch..but i dont understand how i download off of punjabcentral.com

Mukandpuria

bhangrafreak01 I attached a tutorial...just did it last night and it works good...thanks Sunny for reminding me about DC++ i haven't used that in ages

also here is a good website with good quality to if you are a bit-rate freak
http://www.desiera.com/modules/MusicBox/

Sunny

Capital Bhangra
abhishek thats a pretty good tutorial but the thing is the version is outdated, i already sent him a updated one though, i can post it on here if anyone else needs it

Mukandpuria

yea that is an old version i had to look around figure out what it was talking about

also since we on topic of DC++ who do people use to Hubs?

what i have is

Rangla-Panjab.Net
XclusiveBhangra.Net
DholCutz

Sunny is there anything else that you use...its hard to find good people who have the latest albums always.....any help in this area...still new to all this

Sunny

Capital Bhangra
i download all off the dholcutz hub they always have new cd's and i found 2 or 3 people that i can download from at high speeds

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Abhishek said:
also since we on topic of DC++ who do people use to Hubs?
My school has its own hub only accessible to our network. (Gotta VPN when I'm at home). And 99.99% of the bhangra on that network belongs to me anyways. But I'm interested if there are other hubs that would have punjabi music.

Somi

Hookah is NOT harmful!
I normally use djpreet.net --> its pretty good
or there is
punjabi-bhangra.com --> its fast in downloading a whole album too

dc++ never worked for me =/