SMD Bhangra Club TRYOUTS!

dheerja

Come try out for Shaan Mutiyaaran Di!

We are an all-female competitive bhangra team based out of New York City and are looking for dancers to fill our roster for the upcoming bhangra season! SMD is coming off an exciting year. We went to two of the most prestigious bhangra competitions in North America - Bruin Bhangra in Los Angeles and Elite 8 Bhangra Invitational in Washington, D.C.

Performances:
Shaan Mutiyaaran Di @ Elite 8 Bhangra Invitational 2012
SMD @ Bruin Bhangra 2012

Previous experience isn't necessary but is definitely helpful. Come ready to dance and meet the girls on the team!

DETAILS

Date:Sunday, August 5th from 2-6pm
550 1st Ave (32nd and 1st)
New York, NY
Directions:
We will be in the Smilow Research Center hall. When you walk in there's a hallway to the right of the front desk called "NYU School of Medicine". Walk all the way down that hallway to the very end, you'll pass through two sets of glass doors. At the end, take a right and it's the first door on the left.

We will be running tryouts in 45 minute time slots, so you can come at any point between 2-6.
Each slot will consist of:
1) Learn part of a routine
2) Perform what you've learned
3) Q&A session with the current team to answer any questions you have.
We're looking for dancing skill, ability to pick up moves quickly, and commitment!

Email Dheerja at dheerja.kaur@gmail.com if you have any questions. Hope to see you there!

jfried

Jacquizz Rogers said:
arjunK said:
i bet you that with some makeup i could try out and you wouldn't even know it was me
i bet you that with some makeup you'd look like Daman from APD
Dying...

Good luck, girls. Hopefully you guys find another awesome dancer or two. I mean, damn, you guys have a stacked team as it is, too.

Reeeeda

Jacquizz Rogers said:
arjunK said:
i bet you that with some makeup i could try out and you wouldn't even know it was me

OHHHHHH hahaha it all makes sense with the"YOGCO" now

arjunK

Reeeeda said:
Jacquizz Rogers said:
arjunK said:

OHHHHHH hahaha it all makes sense with the"YOGCO" now
TMI, Reeda, TMI. By the way jacquizzzz whoever you are I DONT need make up for the task which you proposed.

dheerja

Hi everyone tryouts are THIS SUNDAY 2-6pm in NYC! Details above, you don't want to miss this :)