• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

so are the cavs done

nsingh947

or do u think they can still come back down from 3-1... hey anything can happen in the playoffs right?

Vivek

This is where Lebron either becomes the next Jordan, or, the next Ewing, Barkley, Malone

Laddi

Cavs will pull through...I hope last night's game was a major WAKE UP call!!! Time to step it up and take care of this series!

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Vivek said:
This is where Lebron either becomes the next Jordan, or, the next Ewing, Barkley, Malone
took the words right out of my mouth. The irony is Ewing is getting another chance....but as an assistant coach haha. Oh and add Reggie Miller and Isiah Thomas to that list.

PartyJatt

There gonna come back, they almost did last night. Went into OT and Lebron with that siiiick shot

Vijay

ENVY BANG-RUH said:
na naa na nah, na naa na nah. HEY HEY HEY HEY...............
hahaha

as much as i want the cavs to go on...the truth is that the cavs dont have as much depth as magic, esp on the bench. theyre relying way too much on lebron for scoring, defense, and leadership, while magic have all that spread throughout the team. if turkoglu/rashard lewis keep up the way hes been playing, and if rest of teh cavs dont step it up, i dont see them moving on..

COMTONDAJATT

mint gumri
Lebron cant do it alone. Problem is Orlando matches up so well against them, they may not be a better team over 82 game season but in the playoffs its all about matchups.

Vick

They're done, the NBA will once again go back to being boring again... Cavs are lucky they didn't get swept, that lucky Lebron shot saved them from epic embarrassment... Lebron is the 2nd best player in the world, yet that shot was all luck, when he starts doing it consistently, I'll start considering that skill.... He's made 2 buzzer beaters in his career I believe....

COMTONDAJATT

mint gumri
Vick said:
They're done, the NBA will once again go back to being boring again... Cavs are lucky they didn't get swept, that lucky Lebron shot saved them from epic embarrassment... Lebron is the 2nd best player in the world, yet that shot was all luck, when he starts doing it consistently, I'll start considering that skill.... He's made 2 buzzer beaters in his career I believe....
Honestly part of me really wants to see them lose so ESPN and the media cant hype that shot for the rest of eternity. Sickens me people compare that to Jordan. JORDAN WON THE SERIES WITH HIS SHOT! DOUBLE CLUTCH!

[Sher] Imran

espn loves LeBrick James and hates Kobe. I hope they get eliminated by the magic so espn shuts up about Lbj> KB24, but I know their excuse is gonna be that Kobe's team has more depth. Bla bla bla

COMTONDAJATT

mint gumri
[Sher] Imran said:
espn loves LeBrick James and hates Kobe. I hope they get eliminated by the magic so espn shuts up about Lbj> KB24, but I know their excuse is gonna be that Kobe's team has more depth. Bla bla bla
Kobe hits clutch shots in his sleep. Everyone takes him for granted.

MPElive

Ehhh Folllkkkkkk Ahhh !!
As I said before this series started.. If Rashad Lewis goes off in this series, Cavs are in big trouble and Lewis has come through and hit some big shots in the 4th quarter for the Magic.

This series won't go more than six games. Dwight Howard has the supporting cast to help him out unlike Lebron.

On a side note, don't be surprised if James Era in Cleveland is done after these playoffs.

Kush

First off, the lakers DO have more depth, so I don't know how thats not a legit reason? That's also the reason the lakers would beat the cavs in the finals, were it to happen. The cav's arent deep enough, and mo williams likes to run his mouth. Guarantee my ass. In addition, their weakness is Ilgauskas. They f' him up with the pick and roll, cause the big guy cant move, opening up all of the 3 point threats on the magic. Despite missing a ton of threes down the stretch in the 4th, orlando still was on top, and the cavs have yet to have the dominant hand in a single game of the series...

Oh and this is ALSO the first time the lakers have been leading in a game, so dont count the nuggets out.