• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

SONG HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sukha

footballforlife said:
Are you sure its off Stand Up Vol 1? Because I have the album, but not the song... weird.
The file I have on my computer says Stand up vol.1 ... so I assumed it was right haha... it may have been a prerelease/unreleased song that was supposed to be on that album.
If you do a quick google search you get multiple download links.

footballforlife

Don't let the name fool you.
Sukha said:
footballforlife said:
Are you sure its off Stand Up Vol 1? Because I have the album, but not the song... weird.
The file I have on my computer says Stand up vol.1 ... so I assumed it was right haha... it may have been a prerelease/unreleased song that was supposed to be on that album.
Haha, fasho, yea I downloaded it already. I was just wondering if I got ripped off, lol.

Sukha

footballforlife said:
Sukha said:
footballforlife said:
Haha, fasho, yea I downloaded it already. I was just wondering if I got ripped off, lol.
Yeah I don't think its off the album ... its Dj Dips song he released on its own